Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

On December 5th, 2023, the same day Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition hits the shelves, we’ll release a free Update 2.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5 and PC, introducing new and hotly anticipated gameplay elements.

If you’d like to learn more about the update join us for REDstreams on December 1st, 4 PM CET on our Twitch channel. Our hosts, Amelia Kołat and Alicja Kozera (Senior Community Managers) will be joined by Paweł Sasko (Quest Director) and Monika Janowska (Producer) to talk about new features and changes.

We have a few nice surprises in this patch so don’t miss it!

So, a patch just in time for December 6th (a national holiday in my country). :D

Now if only the patch would include a vignette toggle. Doesn't seem like a big wish when "new and hotly anticipated gameplay elements" is listed.

Yeah, can't wait to see the "new and hotly anticipated gameplay elements" :cool:
To be honest, no idea what kind of gameplay elements could be "hotly anticipated", but we will see. I guess I'll start a new playthrough in december, very nice anyway :giggle:

To be honest, no idea what kind of gameplay elements could be "hotly anticipated", but we will see.
Oh, my bad... I have an idea what it could be!
I don't care myself, but for those who still hope for a NG+, it could be the last shot. So it's time to cross your fingers and maybe everything you can possibly cross :p

I don't care myself, but for those who still hope for a NG+, it could be the last shot. So it's time to cross your fingers and maybe everything you can possibly cross :p
Something tells me Cyberpunk 2077 will get much of the same treatment as Witcher 3. Whenever a new version is announced for consoles with some new bells and whistles, the PC version will get an update with the corresponding features.

I'll Hope they finally fix the XBOX Series version of the game. There is still a huge difference in quality between this two beside the FSR issue that appears on the XBOX.

I mean me too, but the only other "hotly anticipated" thing I could think of is 3rd person camera, other then vehicles.

That, or the third person view but it's less likely than NG+. Specially that the game has now the ennemies level scaling so for the NG+ there is no longer the problem with the game balancing. But if only it's the TPS view i will be 5 times more hyped x)

I mean me too, but the only other "hotly anticipated" thing I could think of is 3rd person camera, other then vehicles.
That, or the third person view but it's less likely than NG+. Specially that the game has now the ennemies level scaling so for the NG+ there is no longer the problem with the game balancing. But if only it's the TPS view i will be 5 times more hyped x)
Highly doubt about TPS, too much work at this point. While NG+, the game is pretty much set for with the new level scaling system (beside NG+ "could" possibly concern all players, while TPS just a part of).
Doesn't matter to me anyway, I don't care and wouldn't use any of both :D

I hope they fix the bug that freezes the whole game after 1 minute. It pisses me off that I can't play the last few missions for 1 month. Yeah, I've tried everything that's been posted on the net.

Yes, there are still a lot of problems since 2.0 released and I highly doubt 2.1 will fix all of those at one sweep. I really hope it just means no more gameplay adding patches- not, no bug fixing patches at all, that would be unfortunate. :think:

So Marcin said on Twitter, that this will be the last major patch. So I still expect bug fixes coming out.

But as for gameplay, this is it.

Top Bottom