REDLauncher Crashes randomly - forcing a flatline

+
Alright chooms - I need some assistance =)

I tried every reasonable step there is, verified the game files, disabled all Overclocking (not the issue), closed all non essential apps, but whatever I do - I randomly get crashes force-quitting the game.

According to the Event Log of Windows, it's always the same issue - tied to the REDLauncher crashing:

Code:
Faulting application name: REDlauncher.exe, version: 2.15.1.33, time stamp: 0x65119bb1
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000
Faulting process id: 0x7a04
Faulting application start time: 0x01d9f4a0cf78b27a
Faulting application path: C:\Users\<USERNAME-REMOVED>\AppData\Local\Programs\CD Projekt Red\REDlauncher\REDlauncher.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: 549a9a59-092d-483a-9729-acf22e6779d1
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

I'm aware of how little this sippit helps here, but it's just in this theat for SOME context.
I can trace it back after some time after 2.0 dropped - could play flawlessly upon launch until the "Red script compilation error" - but that did not prohibit the game executable from launching. After that this new issue randomly appeared. The only change on my end was an update of some Vortex dependency. All mods were DISABLED once I realized something wasnt right.

Specs - even though this does not appear to be related:
5700x with PBO limits raised to allow higher pwr draw (no issues during any workload - verified)
40GB RAM (unusual config, technically viable)
RTX 4070 @vanilla clocks.
Windows 10 Pro (Activated, obviously =)

I would deeply appreciate any nudge in the right direction here, as this issue effectively BLOCKS my ability to play ENTIRELY. Regardless of settings, regardless of what steps i take. I will not reinstall Windows justbecause some chrome doesnt work. Everything else does - verifyably. =P
OFC - I have submitted all flatlines to our Corpo Overlords at CDPR.

Top Bottom