Reflections look blocky

+
For some reason the reflections in my game look like a mosaic. It happens with any type or reflectiosn, either ray tracing or not. It almost looks like some sort of issue with the texture. I've re-installed the game and my graphics card drivers, deleted the appdata folder and tried changing graphics settings but nothing fixes it.

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 18.50.46.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 18.50.47.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 19.22.01.jpeg

Nvidia GPU?
If yes, did you use a software like DDU to clean-install your drivers?
NVIDIA
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.
AMD
I. Uninstall your graphics drivers using the AMD Cleanup Utility software.
II. Download and clean install the latest drivers from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support
Not sure, but if you used mods, at first, I would completely re-install the game.

Thanks for the response. Just went through the process of using DDU and did a clean install. Unfortunately it didn't work.

It's only on Cyberpunk and reflexions? No other weird visual issues?
No issue on other games?
Quite strange anyway :(
If you didn't, I suggest to directly send a ticket to the support at first (including as much detatils as possible, even a DxDiag).
"Contact Us" button :

Very strange indeed. I've had no issues in other games nope, and it only happens with reflections. It's almost as if the texture isn't loading. I've seen flickering lights when using DLSS but I'm pretty sure that's normal. I haven't been able to find anyone else with this exact problem I have so I'll contact them. Thanks for the help. I've started a new game just to be sure and it's still there.

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-08 at 01.01.22.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-09-08 at 01.01.22 (1).jpeg

Top Bottom