Weird bug with water in NC

+
Recently I start playing again with Phantom Liberty add on, and pretty quickly noticed, that river of Night City is empty. First time i played with all patches till 1.7, everything was ok. now it's 2.12 but water is gone for some reason. I turned mods on and off, deleted them, checked installed files on steam, reinstall game again, tried upgrade and downgrade graphic card drivers (I play on GeForce 2060Super) played with different graphics settings, river and sea is visually empty, you clearly see the bottom. When i jump into it water is not visible from above, but underwater it seems like more or less normal. Any suggestions? Please help, Phantom Liberty is awesome, but river kinda spoils the game experience.

Attachments

• photomode_28032024_223133.png
    photomode_28032024_223133.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 31
Any suggestions? Please help, Phantom Liberty is awesome, but river kinda spoils the game experience.
If you didn't, maybe worth to try a clean-install like explained here :

I'm sure this would help, but I've tried easier option, mod cleaner. Apparently, some of the mods causing this, even after i've deleted mods folder. Now everything is fine. Thanks for answer.

Top Bottom