Riders on the Storm

+
I completed Riders on the Storm without firing a single shot, without hacking anything, and without sneaking through the base.......went in through the maintenance tunnel

I love it when I discover there's another way to do a mission. (There's a very easy way of doing Don't Lose our Mind, but it took me until my fifth play-through to realise it was there - the first time I played it I died *so many times*!)

Cheers,
Merric

Personally, if I don't kill everyone with melee weapons only (I like their blood splashing on my face, what can I say :shrug:) I consider it a Mission Failure...

One thing I really like in CP2077 is that there really aren't any missions that force you to do it in one particular way.
If you don't feel like sneaking, you don't have to sneak and if you want to sneak, you can.
Only thing you can potentially miss out on playing a certain way, is some bonus rewards and sometimes iconic gear depending on the mission and how you play it out.
There's nothing more frustrating in a video game when it has a forced stealth mission when your character is not even a stealth character and getting detected is an instant mission failure.

Top Bottom