Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I haven't played them yet.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I have no interest in trying them.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I hope they make Quadracer playable.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Now that there are two playable arcade games in the game, it's time for a poll. :cool:

Which of the two do you prefer? You can cast up to two votes.
Posting reasons for your choice(s) is entirely optional, but encouraged.

I haven't played Trauma Drama much yet, but it is definitely harder than Roach Race.
In my opinion, shooting baddies is a lot less interesting than dodging obstacles. Plus, you know, the Witcher universe and all that.

Really like both, but Trauma just a tiny bit more since it requires more input from the player and they really captured the awesome arcade feeling from the 90s/2000s, so there's a bit of nostalgia for me ^^

But ultimately have to pick both because after all Witcher is Witcher and the 8-bit music of various locations from the game is pretty awesome too. Both are nostalgia trips and Roach running away from Geralt is a classic.

On a side note I wish they made a third arcade that transformed the unavailable driving arcade into an Edgerunners reference where David and Lucy are driving like maniacs on the highway. Would've been a nice funny reference to that scene that fits imo.

Trauma Drama for that old school contra feel. The horse game is just flippy bird or whatever it was called.

A game like that trampoline jumping game or a tower defense game would be most excellent.

Well one game is literally a slightly more advanced version of the dinosaur platform game from the Firefox no internet browser and the maxtax one is a cute little shooter but overall I think the programmers should have spent their time doing literally anything else.

Roach Race without a doubt! I even have in on mobile and I'm still playing it at work while having a break during long and boring night shifts.

Actually I'm playing it more on mobile than in Cyberpunk, but even in Cyberpunk it's fun to take occasional break and play a little if I happen to bump into the game there. Tried Trauma Drama once and haven't felt like trying it again. Not that TD is actually bad, but Roach is just.... Roach :confused:

Top Bottom