Save files?

+
I have looked a bit and when searched mostly relating to them came up with topics other games. But my question is have they confirmed or denied if there will be multiple save files like in Fallout 4 or will there be just one the frequently gets updated from auto saves and manually telling it to save. I just wonder becasue I have huge habbit to not follow the guided path and often wind up in end game areas with in few minutes of starting games, and slighly concerned that I will have to completely restart at somepont or another because I poked my nose some where I shouldnt yet. Causing a area have to go to for later story quest to be completely unaccesible because i made that faction so mad at me I get swarmed every time in area

Can't recall seeing anything about this. Could be lost somewhere in the ocean of information, though.

While Thronebreaker has that single-save system I really doubt CDPR would use it in a game as huge as what Cyberpunk is apparently going to be. All three Witcher games allow multiple save files, so I don't see any reason why Cyberpunk wouldn't.

Top Bottom