Save the date: REDstreams Q&A with Alix Wilton Regan, Jane Perry and Minji Chang!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

What could be better than having Minji Chang, Alix Wilton Regan or Jane Perry on REDstreams?

Having all three of them at once, of course!

Tune in to REDstreams Q&A episode, this Wednesday, February 21st, at 6PM CET on

Hosted as always by our Senior Community Managers: Amelia Kołat and Alicja Kozera!

Does anyone doubt the power of women in Night City?

It's fantastic, we want to know more!

Cyberpunk 2077 is at a great level. CDPR has managed to make it very close to what they planned, that developers can feel proud and that players live a high-quality experience.

The level of immersion has greatly improved in a game that invites you to disconnect from your reality and live a high-impact digital experience. Great stories and great protagonists in an incredible city.

There are details everywhere, the Phantom Liberty missions are very good. I like to be able to get lost in Dogtown and listen to the conversations of the citizens or find small stories that CDPR offers only to players who play without haste and who want to see everything. In Dogtown there are many and they are very interesting!!!

Between missions you can go to your apartment and relax with your partner, you can compete in races, make vehicle theft orders, walk and listen to music, steal merchandise... the city feels alive between missions!!!

All of us who love this game had other sensations in 2020. I can now say that my opinion is different, CDPR CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
What's the weirdest scene with Songbird, Alt or Rogue our voice actresses had to record? Which aspect of the Dark Future seems the scariest to them? What was their favourite moment from the game to record? 🤔

Tune in to #REDstreams and find out answers to these and more questions!

We're live right now on

Top Bottom