Save the date: REDstreams with Alix Wilton Regan & Jane Perry!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

Curious about the behind-the-scenes magic of capturing the voices of Night City's formidable women? Look no further!

Prepare yourselves for an upcoming special episode of REDstreams, featuring none other than Alix Wilton Regan, the voice behind Alt Cunningham, and Jane Perry, the iconic Rogue! 🔥

Save the date and join us on Wednesday, February 7th at 6 PM CET on
— hosted as always by our Senior Community Managers: Amelia Kołat and Alicja Kozera!

See you soon🎬

Excited to watch this one! Absolutely loved her performance as Sebille in Divinity Original Sin 2 and Alt here. I really hope she comes back for the sequel to continue playing her!

And hats off to Jane as well, her Rogue is legendary! Although in the past I was exposed to her work as Verlaine in Alien Isolation and Bowman in Tom Clancy's and haven't yet come across her as Mystra in BG3, her Rogue is truly a standout role!

Both Alt and Rogue are two strong personalities, two women who prove in Night City that they are survivors. In front of them V feels small and vulnerable. The woman in Night City is not vulnerable and weak but quite the opposite, defiant and warrior.

I play Cyberpunk 2077 in Spanish, but I won't miss the Redstreams, they always provide details that increase our knowledge of this fantastic universe.

Congratulations to the whole team. It is a real pleasure to play, this game for me is already part of the culture of our time.

The next game with Unreal Engine and professional relationships with Epic Game can be a new milestone in the industry. I am sure that at Epic Game, Tim Sweeney is enthusiastic about the universe that CDPR has created with Red Engine and will do everything possible to make Cyberpunk 2 a great technological, narrative and artistic revolution.

Two industry heavyweights have joined forces for the second part, the mix of ideas and knowledge must be very exciting.

Rogue talking about Rogue...it was fun to watch.
Alt in game with the calm voice and being still, Alix doing the Tai Chi with the calm voice...so good.
Enjoy these interviews, hope for more.
Thank-you to Amelia and Alicja.

Top Bottom