Save the date: REDstreams with Minji Chang & Borys Pugacz-Muraszkiewicz!

+
Hey,
I liked the interview a lot, it was really fun; to see some spontaneous moments as well.

I am curious about the guy's discontinuous way of talking - it seems to me like like he may have an absolutely incredible vocabulary; and maybe a very fast, empathetic and/or deep way of thinking; and has trouble quickly simplifying all of it even into a short simple sentence.
If so, it's incredible for the job, but impractical when ordering at fast food :ROFLMAO:

Well... I care and it was nice to watch. I maybe the only one, but I doubt :p
I mean, had the game not been broken open yet again and not rushed out to capitalise on Christmas yet again and had no communication about it yet again, I might care more about these interviews, bt as you said yourself, most of the people who were watching probably were wanting/expecting a patch release or at least an announcement. You can see how much people cared about this interview given that this thread faded into obscurity shortly after being posted and the vast majority of posts before and after are not about the interview at all.

Also it's not really just a nice little chat where Minji Chang just happened to be in Warsaw and popped by for a chat, obviously she was paid for this appearance, this is a marketing act and an ill thought out one given that the vast majority of people are indifferent to it and let's face it, the only people even paying attention aren't people who are thinking about buying the game, it's people already invested in it or people waiting for an announcement on a patch so they can play the game they bought.

I mean, had the game not been broken open yet again and not rushed out to capitalise on Christmas yet again and had no communication about it yet again, I might care more about these interviews, bt as you said yourself, most of the people who were watching probably were wanting/expecting a patch release or at least an announcement. You can see how much people cared about this interview given that this thread faded into obscurity shortly after being posted and the vast majority of posts before and after are not about the interview at all.

Also it's not really just a nice little chat where Minji Chang just happened to be in Warsaw and popped by for a chat, obviously she was paid for this appearance, this is a marketing act and an ill thought out one given that the vast majority of people are indifferent to it and let's face it, the only people even paying attention aren't people who are thinking about buying the game, it's people already invested in it or people waiting for an announcement on a patch so they can play the game they bought.
Not sure she get paid for the Stream... But that's not my point and it doesn't matter :)
I get that people could be angry/salty/pissed off :
- Because CDPR remain quiet about an upcoming update (it's 100% sure, an update will come, there is no doubt^^). But it's like that since release, outside of "big" updates, they didn't announce any patch/update in advance or "work in progress".
- Because 2.1 introduced a lot of bugs...
- Whatever about the game...

But I don't get how it have something to do with a stream which was announced to be an interview and obviously not intended to make any announcement... I'm sorry, but that's quite strange :D

Not sure she get paid for the Stream... But that's not my point and it doesn't matter :)
It does matter a lot because if she was paid it was planned ahead - an action set on a specific time on purpose. And than again unthought and inefficient.

you just don’t get the point. It’s about customer relationship not about the content of the stream. It is promotion in the wrong place gosh… anyways I’ll give up. People seem to understand it because it’s not that hard to get but you turn circles with your argumentation which is irrelevant to the point - it’s not about what people expect from an interview. It’s about the wrong topic at the wrong time.

Minji Chang is likeable but under this circumstances she didn’t got the attention she deserved. And that is just sad.

Last edited:
I get that people could be angry/salty/pissed off :
- Because CDPR remain quiet about an upcoming update (it's 100% sure, an update will come, there is no doubt^^). But it's like that since release, outside of "big" updates, they didn't announce any patch/update in advance or "work in progress".
- Because 2.1 introduced a lot of bugs...
- Whatever about the game...

But I don't get how it have something to do with a stream which was announced to be an interview and obviously not intended to make any announcement... I'm sorry, but that's quite strange :D
Because it appears that the company is just ignoring the complaints and issues of the people playing the game and instead focusing on how great the game is by expending resources on an interview. It's not really strange at all, it's completely expected, especially given that CDPR offer no way to have communication with them about the issues with the game and are saying absolutely nothing about these almost two month long issues except for a generic 'we understand there is an issue' responses. This is the only way for people to vent their frustration and have any hope at all that there'll be any response.

Thx.

Because it appears that the company is just ignoring the complaints and issues of the people playing the game and instead focusing on how great the game is by expending resources on an interview. It's not really strange at all, it's completely expected, especially given that CDPR offer no way to have communication with them about the issues with the game and are saying absolutely nothing about these almost two month long issues except for a generic 'we understand there is an issue' responses. This is the only way for people to vent their frustration and have any hope at all that there'll be any response.
So I have to ask, knowing since release, so since 3 years, CDPR never communicated about "work in progress" nor about upcoming updates (outside of few "big" ones) and I don't think it will change any time soon.
- Why people expected it would be different now?
- Why people expected getting any kind of announcement when absolutely nothing about the Stream let expecting it?
- Would it have been better if CDPR didn't make this Stream, knowing that they wouldn't have made annoucement anyway?

At least, I saw exactly what I expected on the chat, people asking for annoucements which obviously, never came. It make me smile :D

Let me chime in here,

It's simple...you released the "ULTIMATE EDITION" which is supposed to be a complete game and fixed most majority of bugs since release. We are not asking nor insisting here but instead we were hoping the game that we bought to work as intended smoothly at the least. SO what do we get for the ULTIMATE EDITION after all the patches before it?

It's totally fine if you want to celebrate your hardship throughout the years because you deserve it BUT this is just bad and inconvenient timing at the wrong time and place. It's ironic that the game is about corpo greed, manipulation etc because from the looks of it they are trying to cover up with this along the way pretending everything is going smoothly. ( Which is not.) So please do understand why players are frustrated when there is no acknowledgement regarding the game's state as of now. We and CDPR both deserved that because SHARING IS CARING.

I sincerely wished CPDR will get back to its roots and integrity just like when they first started the Witcher series. Ah the times....best wishes.

Peeps, we are definitely off topic here, the thread is about the interview, not about the disappointment brought by the lack of informations regarding the next update. We know for sure they are working on fixes, even if nothing official has been disclosed yet. I've been here since day one and I totally understand the disappointment, the fact they don't share too many informations is related to the fact people starting criticizing, sometimes harshly, the scope of the first updates and how these affected a game that surely wasn't intended to be released in 2020. After that they went for the silent approach. Many game systems were barely complete, it was a miracle they managed to release a playable game from start to finish in such a small amount of time. The backlash back then was HUGE and reached toxicity levels I have rarely seen elsewhere. Of course, because of marketing reasons once again they released the ultimate edition before Christmas to monetize as much as possible, despite the fact the update broke some stuff, and some other still didn't get fixed, but the scenario you are depicting here is sometimes apocalyptic and does not represent reality. After almost 700 hours spent I am still having a blast playing, and no other game leaves me as impressed as the beautiful world, gameplay and story they created. Let's cut them some slack here at least... I am confident they are going to address most of the stuff, at the same time I don't expect a perfect, completely bug-free experience. In games of such size they will eventually occur.

Top Bottom