Sensory Amplifiers do not work on the arms

+
They are classified as 'universal cyberarm' but work on none of the 4 arm types.

Apparently the 'Sensory Amplifier' mods are supposed to work on all four arms; gorilla, mantis, mono-wire and launcher, but they work on none. Tested at the Ripperdoc in Rancho Coronado. Bought each pair of epic arms that have one mod slot besides the projectile slot, and they won't go into any arm, while the specifically named launcher 'plating' mods do.

I have the legendary projectile laucher, and have a sensory amplifier equipped to it. So maybe you need the legendary set?

Which specific one?

I am guessing you are right. No indications and the mods are blue, so one would assume...

I'd have tested the legendary arms but I don't have the cred or cash right now.

I'm happy to report that at 100 hours in game I have had zero crashes and zero bugs, until this. Possibly not a bug, but a lack of info.

I can confirm it does not work. On projectile launcher, I've tried the amp for health and for crit damage, and it does not change your stats. The 3rd slot is useless.

I love this game more than any game I've played in a long time but yes, there are many things that just don't work as intended. Or at all.

LOL! And I don't give a damn!

Red point is like a like, right? I have had no issues with the game either and I love it. 150 hours in.
and the above commenter is right, lack of info is a pain.

Top Bottom