Shopping 2077

+
Although the game seems to be modern and progressive in many respects, I still have to run from business to business to get my goods. I can neither order conveniently on the Internet, nor do the dealers have different prices. Cyberware manufacturers seem to deliver only one of their products to a specific Ripper doc and I don't get a catalog where I can say, Hey Vik, please order me this or that upgrade. This is more of a huge step backwards than a future in consumption determines everything. In addition, the prices from the advertising in V's TV in the apartment do not match the prices in the vending machines etc. Only 1 €$ is advertised for drinks, but they cost 5 €$.

There doesn't seem to be any unique design by individual shops too. If we are suppose to treat this as a "real world shop" then aren't individuals shops suppose to sell their unique brands or designs that cannot be found at another shop?

On the same note, where is my ability to dissasamble a gun to learn it's design and be able to build it back?
Why I can't just "download" new specs from internet at my apartment? YES I like my online shoppin best when I'm naked :p
In future, cyberpunky future I would assume more goods would be digital. We aready in our time has stuff called firmware that can alter how devices work and behave and even add new features without exchanging device (hardware) itself.

As I said so many times already, worse failure of Cyberpunk 2077 is to underutilize a freedom that sci-fi realm provides.

Top Bottom