Some bugs I found on 2.1

+
First of all, I want to clarify I dont have mods installed, with that said, i will start to number some bugs and other annoying issues I am experiencing in the recent 2.1 patch, if anyone knows the solution or experienced the same, feel free to share solution or opinion:

- Blood Pump Cyberwere: Blood Pump keeps unequiping itself for no reason, and not only that, it just wont show on my inventory, the other healing items do show but Blood Pump doesnt, that makes it really tedious because each time it un-equips, forces me to go to a riper doc to get it installed again.
- Vehicles not showing: I bought the Shion "Samum" recently, and it seems it was a total waste of money because vehicle just wont show up on the vehicle menu, also I did those "retrieve car for Muhamar" missions, he awarded me with a car, and that car also wont show on the menu, damn shame.
- Time wont pass: I experienced an issue where time just freezes and also the clock stops counting or ticking, getting the player into some "time hostage" situation, many activities or mission demand the player to wait for some hours, If I slept it off or wait, the time will pass but as soon as you awake or stop waiting, the time will just freeze whenever it landed, hopefully it randomly "fixed" itself by loading a saved game, but that doesnt mean it could happen again.
- Constant Gang Raids: with the latest patch, they added that you can get ambushed by other gangs, this can make an issue where going from point A to B start getting too boring too soon and tedious, the game just wont stop spawning every single gang, i did all Gigs for all fixers, so the game just wont stop spamming goons and other rival gang members, not only that, it gets so chaotic that many times YOU are the one getting Wanted level for all the chaos these ambushes create, also did some tests, if any NCPD officer gets hit by a lost bullet intentionally or un-intentionally by these gangs, they will put wanted level ON YOU, and will ATTACK YOU instead of the GANG MEMBER THAT SHOT THEM.

These are a few bugs that, even though they are not game breaking, they repeat itself so often or just like the vehicles one and the time, really hinder gameplay and lowers the quality of life gameplay, this is not criticism or hate, just searching if anybody been experiencing these bugs.

All these bugs are known and mentioned more than once in either „Bugs after 2.1“ or „2.1 Patchnotes“ threads.

this thread most likely will get locked soonish ^^

but yeah for blood pump f.e it seems the bug is tied to usage of consumables - 2 workarounds are already figured out you either can drop the consumables on the floor and use them from there or unequip blood from your shortcut before using a consumable and reslot it right after.

gang atks seem to be gathered for several missions/gigs - so if you play on a save were you already did most quests the gang atks will trigger all together and flood your game but than will entirely stop at one point.

and for the vehicle list… well every car which needs to be unlocked via muamar seems bugged for now and won’t show up since 2.1 - pre 2.0 vehicles and 2.1 vehicles seem to work tho (those who are unlocked from the get go)

All these bugs are known and mentioned more than once in either „Bugs after 2.1“ or „2.1 Patchnotes“ threads.

this thread most likely will get locked soonish ^^

but yeah for blood pump f.e it seems the bug is tied to usage of consumables - 2 workarounds are already figured out you either can drop the consumables on the floor and use them from there or unequip blood from your shortcut before using a consumable and reslot it right after.

gang atks seem to be gathered for several missions/gigs - so if you play on a save were you already did most quests the gang atks will trigger all together and flood your game but than will entirely stop at one point.

and for the vehicle list… well every car which needs to be unlocked via muamar seems bugged for now and won’t show up since 2.1 - pre 2.0 vehicles and 2.1 vehicles seem to work tho (those who are unlocked from the get go)

Thank you very much :) Im going to try that blood pump workaround, that seems logical, thank you, closing this thread then, dont want to pollute forum with more of the same, sorry.

Top Bottom