[Spoiler Alert] Morgan Blackhand

+
Speaking of Mike Pondsmith ..............
I for one would really like to hear what he has to say about the game at this point. I did a bit of searching, but found nothing. Silence. That bodes not well methinx.

Or maybe internet drama just isn't his thing. I could be wrong though, it has been known to happen from time to time. :)

No matter what he says, good or bad, nothing good will come of it for him. If is says it's a good game he will get flamed for weeks by the Cyberpunk 2077 hate train and if he says it's bad he will get flamed for weeks by the diehard fans of Cyberpunk 2077 who love it to death.

Not at all surprised if he has no interest in wading into that muck.

Or maybe internet drama just isn't his thing. I could be wrong though, it has been known to happen from time to time. :)

No matter what he says, good or bad, nothing good will come of it for him. If is says it's a good game he will get flamed for weeks by the Cyberpunk 2077 hate train and if he says it's bad he will get flamed for weeks by the diehard fans of Cyberpunk 2077 who love it to death.

Not at all surprised if he has no interest in wading into that muck.
The thing is tho, CDPR touted proudly that he was involved in making the game. That was over a year ago. Since then, silence on that level. That makes me raise an eyebrow a bit.
Good point about him getting flamed either way tho. No one (well, very few people) want to deal with that.

Cyberpunk RED has come out, and I've put it on my Amazon wish list even tho I have no one who would play it with me. It takes place between Cyberpunk 203x and Cyberpunk 2077. It was developed in conjunction with CP2077.
I'm just curious is all. Great game designer and cool cat.

AH! Okay, I see. Just went to their website. The Cyberpunk Red Jumpstarter Kit is available now, but not the "full game." I'm a little confused by what exactly that means to be honest.
Also interesting. R.Talsorian Games has made The Witcher as a tabletop RPG. So clearly they've worked with CDPR before. I didn't know that.

Spoiler
is it just my suspition that Mr. Hands is Morgan Blackhand? Or is it too obvious? MB went MIA, Mr. Hands keeps to himself, he mentions he hasn't allways been this "reclused".
I suspect this for a long time but didn't search for it as I've been looking to meet Mr. Hands in the game but now I finally gave up and searched but didn't find this theory out there. But more than beliving this theory I believe this was made on purpose as a decoy, to make us think they are one and the same when in truth they're not

Top Bottom