[SPOILER] Phantom Liberty: How to get the positiv Johnny (dialog) ending? (is there a bug?)

+
Hey its me again. Thanks for the suggestion. I got the idea that I could try to edit my save via cross platforming on the computer of a friend, and than save it again, to reupload it back on my account. And indeed - after I "enabled the secret Johnny" ending via the mod, I got the accepting dialog with him. : )

So eventuell to get this ending, one needs the same requirements as for the secret ending (over 70% relationship and the right dialog options during the oilfield scene).
Yeah, it's "only" the right dialogue in the oilfield :)
because it would made sense ^^
It make a little sense for the "Sun ending". If you have a too low %, it mean you didn't complete Johnny side quests which mean Sun ending would be locked.

Yeah, it's "only" the right dialogue in the oilfield :)

It make a little sense for the "Sun ending". If you have a too low %, it mean you didn't complete Johnny side quests which mean Sun ending would be locked.
No it makes no sense to have a bad relationship with Johnny, but to be called by him a friend, and to have a good relationship with him, but to have conversations with him at the end, like they never could stand each other ^^

No it makes no sense to have a bad relationship with Johnny, but to be called by him a friend, and to have a good relationship with him, but to have conversations with him at the end, like they never could stand each other ^^
It make sense for the sun ending because to "unlock" this ending, you have to progress the relation with Johnny to a certain point (%), relation which could be bad or good.
But a "good" relation is not reflected by the %. So to get the additional/nice/friendly dialogues with Johnny or unlocking the "secret" ending, the % doesn't matter, because it's not related.

It make sense for the sun ending because to "unlock" this ending, you have to progress the relation with Johnny to a certain point (%), relation which could be bad or good.
But a "good" relation is not reflected by the %. So to get the additional/nice/friendly dialogues with Johnny or unlocking the "secret" ending, the % doesn't matter, because it's not related.
you're getting redundant

you're getting redundant
Yes, it was about what you said just before :
So eventuell to get this ending, one needs the same requirements as for the secret ending (over 70% relationship and the right dialog options during the oilfield scene).
% doesn't matter to have a "good" relationship with Johnny, that's just a fact.
And about this post, I might missunderstand^^

So you mean you have an overall good relation with Johnny (without the dialogue in the oilfield) but still have a hard discussion with him in the AV?
I think it make sense, V is about to side with a corporation, he will be simply wiped out and he will never get his revange against Arasaka... It could hardly be worse for him, except maybe if V side with Arasaka themself o_O
Edit : To be honest, I'm a bit surprised there is even a "nice dialogue" with Johnny in the AV, I would expected Johnny to be mad no matter what like he is in the Devil ending....

Last edited:
Yes, it was about what you said just before :

% doesn't matter to have a "good" relationship with Johnny, that's just a fact.

And about this post, I might missunderstand^^

So you mean you have an overall good relation with Johnny (without the dialogue in the oilfield) but still have a hard discussion with him in the AV?
I think it make sense, V is about to side with a corporation, he will be simply wiped out and he will never get his revange against Arasaka... It could hardly be worse for him, except maybe if V side with Arasaka themself o_O
Edit : To be honest, I'm a bit surprised there is even a "nice dialogue" with Johnny in the AV, I would expected Johnny to be mad no matter what like he is in the Devil ending....
Eventually I just meant that the relationship percent (development) would make more sense to me as the trigger for the secret ending (and the positiv dialog in the AV) as I sad earlier. And beside of that I thought, one needs for the secret ending both (the % and the dialog). But how it seems, only the right dialog options are required to have a positiv Johnny at the new ending of Phantom Liberty. (which, again, seems for me to be a lazy game mechanic)

Top Bottom