[Spoilers] Challenge Run: Don't Fear the Reaper Ending at level 20 (Very Hard)

+

I wanted to share one of the challenge runs or playthroughs that I've set for myself.
I previously completed a Naked Run (no armour) and then wanted to complete the Reaper ending as low as possible! So far I've completed level 23 and recently level 20!
For those of you who are excellent at making builds and love to challenge themselves, I definitely recommend this one!

I wanted to share one of the challenge runs or playthroughs that I've set for myself.
I previously completed a Naked Run (no armour) and then wanted to complete the Reaper ending as low as possible! So far I've completed level 23 and recently level 20!
For those of you who are excellent at making builds and love to challenge themselves, I definitely recommend this one!

I think it scales to player level, always being like +5 levels or something.

I think it scales to player level, always being like +5 levels or something.
Interesting, I never new how it scaled I just figured, the lower level I was the harder it would be especially with less access to attributes, perks and just less stats in general.

Interesting, I never new how it scaled I just figured, the lower level I was the harder it would be especially with less access to attributes, perks and just less stats in general.

the attributes and perks matter. But its not a 1:1 thing. I'm not completely sure btw, I'm basing it on how the rest of the game goes, and seems like stuff in your video is dying at similar speed to my level 46 brawling character. If you have mods, I think the hardest thing might be autoleveling to 50, then doing it with low perks, weak gear.

the attributes and perks matter. But its not a 1:1 thing. I'm not completely sure btw, I'm basing it on how the rest of the game goes, and seems like stuff in your video is dying at similar speed to my level 46 brawling character. If you have mods, I think the hardest thing might be autoleveling to 50, then doing it with low perks, weak gear.
Possibly, in my earlier attempts I spent 5 or more minutes kiting and killing the mechs so I added a lot more damage to mechs/robots in the build. I don't mod at the moment but maybe in future I'll give that a go!

Top Bottom