Street Cred Cap seems low and low impact; Should Street Cred be capped?

+

-tv

Forum regular
I can understand why Street Cred may be capped due to the perks they add...but given the number of total Side Quests, it seems like it should be much higher, especially since the "new" inventory is very limited and the number of side quests added are higher--but not necessarily much harder or impactful.

I expect this to go higher with DLC.

I agree. I maxed out Street Cred before lvl 30 it, the max level either is too low or we are geting simply too much Street Cred XP from kill , gigs etc. I also find Street Cred not very impactful in general. It simply unlocks new side quests and implants/items from vendors.

Street cred seems to only exist to cock-block you from getting the best gear regardless of how much money you have. It's a bit of a clumsy system. I like the idea, but the implementation is no good. It would probably be better as a hidden stat that you never really know how it works. Just going into a vendor and have them turn you away with an "I don't know you, I don't sell that to people I don't know" or "Boy, you ain't ready for this tech" would keep it more mysterious and interesting.

Street cred seems to only exist to cock-block you from getting the best gear regardless of how much money you have. It's a bit of a clumsy system. I like the idea, but the implementation is no good. It would probably be better as a hidden stat that you never really know how it works. Just going into a vendor and have them turn you away with an "I don't know you, I don't sell that to people I don't know" or "Boy, you ain't ready for this tech" would keep it more mysterious and interesting.
Indeed. Its only reason to exist is to block you from getting Legendary implants too soon and acutally nothing else. Doesnt have any other impact on the game except for that. I find it a very lazy system at that.

Top Bottom