sugestion for V's movement speed.

+
I hope CDPR can read my suggestion and implement it before Phantom Liberty. In my opinion, V moves too fast when jogging or running, and when a melee enemy approaches, it's not too dangerous because the player can easily escape by backing away, since the enemy's attack animation is very clumsy and slow.
I suggest lowering the movement speed of V and/or improving the animations of the melee enemies. It would also encourage the player to use the Dash more to avoid or get closer to enemies. Movement speed buffs should be removed and replaced with dash buffs, such as increased distance traveled, increased armor, or mitigation for a few seconds after using dash. This could make combat against melee enemies more dynamic and give V better mobility when moving from side to side, like other games did. Finally, slowing down V's movement speed would make it less clumsy in tight spaces, making it easier to move around during combat or when searching for loot. I apologize for my bad English and I hope you understand what I mean.

Top Bottom