Suggestion: Ability to inspect your Deck during the match.

+
Suggestion: Ability to inspect your Deck during the match.

Pretty much what the title says. I don't think it would be game breaking mechanic since anyone can write down their decks on paper and cross out the cards they've already played.

Slightly decreases the Skill Cap, but that's a quality of life improvement just like Number of Cards in your hand or Tokens shown in card previews.

As I said it's not necessary - first things first, but that's another thing that could save some time in the middle of the match.

I think this feature is completely unnecessary. As a player, you are supposed to know your deck. So why would you need to check it during a match for?

I think there will be no time to do this. I am not slow thinker, in most cases I know exactly what to play, but even 60 sec is not so long time for such activity like deck inspections.

Knowing your own deck and ability to count/see/remember what cards were played is essential in any card game. So i would say i wouldnt want such a mechanic in a game.

meh deck trackers are fine take a game like magic where you have 60 cards it's fine gwent is 25 card with 10 in the opening hand that only 15 unknown not that hard to keep track of.

Top Bottom