Suggestion: Store HMG in the Trunk of vehicle

+
It’d be nice if we could store a Heavy Machine Gun in the “dump body” space in the trunks of our owned vehicles.

It makes no sense that I may keep a whole human body but can’t store an HMG in that same space.

Eyerolling so hard right now, lol.

C9A93BB0-C090-458A-896E-182322BC176D.jpeg
5E05A039-700C-49A9-A124-5638F6D33C8D.jpeg

Last edited:
It’d be nice if we could store a Heavy Machine Gun in the “dump body” space in the trunks of our owned vehicles.

It makes no sense that I may keep a whole human body but can’t store an HMG in that same space.

View attachment 11330030View attachment 11330033
Aren't you already able to do that?

Seem to remember during the first 2 game versions to be able to take several HMGs with me in a car to store them in the apartment's stash. You can't take em with you on bikes, but in cars, no sweat. No mods needed.

View attachment 11330030View attachment 11330033
You could always store them in your stash as far as I know.
I've collected like 5 or 6 like that.
Just shoot 299 rounds with it, store it again and ammo was replenished.

Please dont tell me this changed?

Yeah, I think storing it in the stash of vehicles was patched.

I just want to physically have it in the back of my ride so I can pull up on a crime in progress, pop the trunk and grab my HMG (without ever having to open my stash inventory)… like in some action movie.

Top Bottom