Thank You Dakota!!!

+
Dakota,
Ever since I started working for you, you've been finding me the Best cars!

I love driving every car you've found for me - and they look so freaking Awesome!!!

My Colby variants are solid and fun to drive anywhere. Butte is an amazing ride and Brute is beautiful for those times when I need to do special ops in the Badlands!

Little Gecko is Fun as Hell!!! Crazy little beast, this!

OMG... then you turned me on to something really special - Coyote and Javelina! OMG!!! Thank You!!! Beasts!!!!

In our last mission together you found me this amazing truck. Still new with it, but I absolutely Love it!

My all time favorite, however, is this gorgeous, ferocious little Quartz "Bandit"! Wow! She shifts to another gear at around 150 and the speed just keeps rising! And when the speed rises for Bandit, it rises FAST! I think that Bandit is my favorite car period, yet when I get out into the Badland wilds, I like to call in Coyote and Javelina for that off road bliss!

I'm really sorry about Scorpion. If only I could go back in time, my friend... if only. I'm taking really good care of his bike - and I highly doubt that Scorpion would think that leaving it in a garage, all polished would define "Taking Care Of", so I take her out to the Badlands and let her snap! I love flying her through the air at high speeds! I think she loves it too!

I know you said that our missions together are concluded, but I'm holding on to a hope. You've been an amazing fixer and a great friend. I'm now an Aldecaldo and we're in a new place (for now, of course), so... who knows... maybe you'll decide to get back into it!

If/when you do, you know you can count on me to get the job done!

We sure had some good time together. Thanks for Everything!

V

RT7CPT_CarORSF_PoseADemo.jpg

Top Bottom