The broken weapon system is highly dissatisfying

+
Weapons breaking is a good feature. However with no opportunity to repair those broken weapons that enemies drop is a lost chance to create an in-depth system that broadens the experience of the player. Instead, we are left with this kind of gameplay where you get screwed out of weapons. There are even reports on Reddit of Iconic weapons like Buzzsaw that end up breaking and gets broken down into components. If that is true, then this shouldn't be a thing unless you can repair weapons. This system is a failure and should be removed.

There are even reports on Reddit of Iconic weapons like Buzzsaw that end up breaking and gets broken down into components. If that is true, then this shouldn't be a thing unless you can repair weapons. This system is a failure and should be removed.
I didn't try myself (so maybe they changed the drop), but I highly doubt Buzzsaw could be dropped "broken", knowing it's a blueprint, which above is in the girl inventory :)

I actually enjoy this change, getting scrapped processed already instead of having bajilion weapons in my inventory also gives a sense of power from yourself, like you mow down someone with a machine gun and you made the guy eat so much lead that his weapon got destroyed in the process.

Top Bottom