"The Heist" crashing issue

+
Hello. My account is new and I cannot create a topic. I am hoping to get some help regarding a technical issue that is preventing me from advancing past the mission The Heist in Cyberpunk 2077.

I am playing on base ps4. After the hotel, I have the scene in the cab. After the chip is given to me, the game tries to go to a loading screen. It then promptly hard crashes every time.

I have tried clearing my cache and power cycling my console, yet I still cannot proceed in this mission.

Would appreciate any help or advice people can give. Very much need to avoid redownloading and installing if possible- this is 100 gig game, my ISP will not be happy w/ multiple installs.

Thank you for your time!

Edit: I loaded a save from before the mission started and replayed through it. It seems to have solved the issue. Feel free to delete this topic, I would but cannot figure out how.

Last edited:
Thank you for creating this topic for me, however I believed I have resolved the issue myself. I loaded a save from before the mission began, after replaying through it I was able to continue!

I'm not sure but it seems the Delamain isn't loading in my game? Just jackie in a parking lot standing by himself.
Anyone experience this?

Issue in the title.
The game crashes at the exact same spot every single time; in the Delamain cab, right after Jackie gives me the chip. The game transitions to a loading screen and then crashes when loading. I tried everything on the Support page for PS4, loaded a save prior to the whole quest, rebuit my PS4 database, uninstalled/reinstalled the game+update but nothing worked. I'm running out of ideas and cannot progress into the game. I've tried to find someone with a similar issue but didn't find anything similar to what I'm experiencing.
(I play the game on a EU Fat 1TB PS4)

EDIT : After attempting over and over, the game finally got past this loading screen. I think I identified the issue to be with loading screens in cars. The game also consistently crashes when skipping the ride to V's apartment after the shootout with scavengers. I sent a ticket to the support, here's hoping they patch the issue soon.

Last edited:
I'm not sure but it seems the Delamain isn't loading in my game? Just jackie in a parking lot standing by himself.
Anyone experience this?
Im having the exact same issue. My issue seems to be caused by not going directly to the car. I chose to complete some side quests before continuing on and when I came back the car was gone and jackie was standing in the lot by himself. Ive reloaded a save prior to receiving the mission and the car is there. Sucks too because I've put quite a few hours into the side quests and don't want to lose all the progress I made.

Hello, I am encountering the same issue on the same mission on PS4. I´m trying to reload files, but as of now, it still crashes and locks the game. I am really starting to feel sad and disappointed.

(Could be spoiler if you haven't done The Heist mission and completed it or started it) I had the same issues with the Delamain taxi. It was outside the bar waiting. I got in Jackie wasn't even in the cab. The Delamain didn't do anything it was just me sitting in the backseat. I waited I tried to click anything and nothing happened.
I reloaded my last save spot. I then got in the cab and after a few seconds Jackie showed up in the car with his head through the roof next to me still talking. He seemed to be stuck in a different conversation like if i was just standing there and clicked on him to start a conversation. Anyway it was glitch after this I got to the hotel. We got to our room, and then did the bot mission. Then we were up in the private suite room and it was 2 hours of trying to get jackie not to despawn. I had to click the button to open the secret door as soon as we entered the suite. Then he gliched not stop until i got this right. Then we had to escape the hotel and he disappeared again it was me fighting my way out. All the way to the bottom level and couldn't exit the building because Jackie wasn't detected with me. Now I am pretty much screwed until there is a patch or the glitches and bugs are fixed and i lose several hours of work from the missions. I can't trust it will fix the issue it was glitchy several spots during the Hesit mission and prior getting into the Delamain taxi/cab/limo. Love the game and graphics but this is crippling bug that needs a fix. I tried the work around in the video someone posted on youtube but I couldn't get past this stage and now I don't have the will to back track and keep moving forward if it is going to just break again.
Post automatically merged:

It wasn't easy I had to use an older save point and just make sure Jackie was with me during The Heist escape. It was much easier and I didn't see the guard that gets stuck in the elevator again. I happily got by this bug but man I wasn't pretty upset after trying for 2-3 hours to get off the level. You still miss out on exploration in the apartment and I had to leave the extras behind if it wasn't the switch and the gun or I would lose Jackie.

Top Bottom