The Sweet Spot Cars 2.11

+

XianeX

Forum regular
I think CDPR finally hit the sweet spot between the WRC series and NFS. At this point, I think they have something really special when it comes to vehicle physics and treatment. I had to try out the new adjustments at Jeff's track in the badlands in 1st person view . . . After getting the feel to test a few cars out, North Oak for the Rally feel, then the highways near Pacifica for Motor/Speed Cross.

Impressive!

Otherwise, keep it coming, the game still has work to do, but so far, I'm very pleased with the newest update.

I don't think so at all. I think the weightless arcade handling feels like crap compared to what we already had.

Hy! The cars are good, also in terms of driving experience. But, if possible, could you make the wheelchairs drivable? :D This is my best idea so far, if you have the capacity, do it, I think many people would sit on it and have fun with it! :D Please! :) It was such a disappointment, I was hoping that it would be in the repair, but I couldn't sit on it! :D

Am I the only one who has asked this so far?

THE DREAM WHEELCHAIR! :D
You don't have to go fast, 50 is enough :D

Attachments

• Wheelchair.jpg
    Wheelchair.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Yes Yes! I often have to run away, I'd rather meet a wheelchair than a car!!! :)
Then my eyes tear up because I can't sit on it! :D
But go-karting is for kids!
The super duper wheelchair is just for me!
Even if you could honk with it, that would be great!
It has 6 wheels, but it doesn't work?

That's a mobility scooter. I actually found that the other day and was disappointed that I couldn't ride it.

After the last changes I personally banned all motorcycles from my favorites. The steering in my opinion now is much too slow also the turn ratio feels like you try to turn around a warship. Also: Vehicles with a high chassis like the Tanishi Kuma / T400 feels a bit like a rabbit hopping around in some situations. xD

But mostly it's fine how it is.

I don't think so at all. I think the weightless arcade handling feels like crap compared to what we already had.
Compared to NFS Unbound, this game's driving is PHENOMENAL! Unbound is hot trash in story mode.

Top Bottom