The was a problem connecting with clund storage. You can continue with a local save or try again.

+
Does anyone know how to solve it? I was playing normally - first run - without mods - no problems, then I activated the Twitch drop reward and there were these save synchronization problems.

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2023-12-06 100859.png
    Captura de tela 2023-12-06 100859.png
    344.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Captura de tela 2023-12-06 100926.png
    Captura de tela 2023-12-06 100926.png
    251.1 KB · Views: 17
Maybe a GOG cross-progression issue. Simply try to disable it in the game settings.
Settings → Gameplay → Enable/Disable cross-platform Saves.
I have already tried this solution - however, when starting the game the problem persists

I have already tried this solution - however, when starting the game the problem persists
So to understand, you can't claim your rewards either? You get an Error too? (on the second screenshot)
If yes, try all what CDPR suggest, and if it doesn't work, contact directly the support ("contact us" button).

Exactly - I have the feeling that this problem started just when I connected to Twitch Prime and redeemed some drops

Exactly - I have the feeling that this problem started just when I connected to Twitch Prime and redeemed some drops
And before, you were able to claim the "regular" rewards and got them in the game, like the witcher jacket?
You should contact the support anyway, could be an issue with the 2.1 update :(

Top Bottom