The water in Cyberpunk 2077 is so realistic

+
Ah yes :)
It sure would be really great to have realistic water, which makes a splash all the time when you walk in it (sometimes it does). And especially who makes circles when you walk or shoot in. Because it's well known, we spend our time in the water in Cyberpunk... :shrug:

It sure would be really great to have realistic water, which makes a splash all the time when you walk in it (sometimes it does). And especially who makes circles when you walk or shoot in. Because it's well known, we spend our time in the water in Cyberpunk... :shrug:
Water Punk 2077!!! yeah!

I like the game man, but this is a really lame excuse to not add such a basic feature. If people don't spend time in the water, then don't add water to your game, don't you think?

I like the game man, but this is a really lame excuse to not add such a basic feature. If people don't spend time in the water, then don't add water to your game, don't you think?
lol, maybe they should place Night City in the middle of desert, this is such of nonsense, like many other things, where instead of talking about a lot of good stuff in game, some trolls prefer this. It just like with shooting tires to stop cars - this is such of nonsense in real life, working almost only in movies, yet people complained about lack of it like this some flaw of game, not being realistic.
it's not first or last game where dev reduced water effects to minimum, games like this were released recently by other big developers yet I don't see complaining. it's just happens when it doesn't play almost any role in game, because it works where it should (like on streets...).

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, maybe they should place Night City in the middle of desert, this is such of nonsense, like many other things, where instead of talking about a lot of good stuff in game, some trolls prefer this. It just like with shooting tires to stop cars - this is such of nonsense in real life, working almost only in movies, yet people complained about lack of it like this some flaw of game, not being realistic.
it's not first or last game where dev reduced water effects to minimum, games like this were released recently by other big developers yet I don't see complaining. it's just happens when it doesn't play almost any role in game, because it works where it should (like on streets...).

I don't know, there's no logical reason for me to not make the water react to anything. Or not make tires explode with bullets, or not animate the character so the shadows don't look like dancing clowns. I get that all of those things are not necessary to have a good experience, but they matter a lot if you want to deliver a good looking product in every aspect. As i said, i couldn't care less about it, but of course i notice the flaws.

It was ironic in case it wasn't seen...
I'm not looking for an excuse because I honestly really don't care how good the water effect is in Cyberpunk ("like my first shirt" as they say in France) ;)

Top Bottom