Cyberpunk 2077 has stopped working "Cyberpunk 2077 error report"

+
Hello, after “Update 2.0” for Cyberpunk 2077, if you try to exit to the main menu, the game crashes to the desktop and comes out: “Cyberpunk 2077 error report” and yes, I don’t have any mods, besides reinstalling the game, changing settings and any other manipulations do not help, has anyone else encountered this!?
And by the way, after this update I noticed that Cyberpunk 2077 disappeared from GeForce Experience...

Attachments

• Без имени.png
    Без имени.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 61
  • Без имени 2.png
    Без имени 2.png
    624.6 KB · Views: 61
And by the way, after this update I noticed that Cyberpunk 2077 disappeared from GeForce Experience...
About that, I think I read somewhere you have to install Studio Drivers instead of Game Ready Drivers (ideally using DDU)

IDK your language but if you're trying to say about game freezing it also happening to me.

Game freeze happens especially when back to the game from 2D based interactions such as bartering with npc and move through blue fast travel marker. It also happens so many times when finish hacking, sell items, checking skils etc. Only common thing is that freezing happens after using 2D based interface.

Game sound still working when freeze and bug report occur after few moment later.

Installed newest graphic driver and even this game too after delete all of existing files from piror version of CP2077.

And fulfilled all of system requirement. rtx 4090, ryzen 7800x3d, 32gb memery.

This is frustrating and ruin my weekend. so sad... T_T

IDK your language but if you're trying to say about game freezing it also happening to me.

Game freeze happens especially when back to the game from 2D based interactions such as bartering with npc and move through blue fast travel marker. It also happens so many times when finish hacking, sell items, checking skils etc. Only common thing is that freezing happens after using 2D based interface.

Game sound still working when freeze and bug report occur after few moment later.

Installed newest graphic driver and even this game too after delete all of existing files from piror version of CP2077.

And fulfilled all of system requirement. rtx 4090, ryzen 7800x3d, 32gb memery.

This is frustrating and ruin my weekend. so sad... T_T
Still, I have a slightly different problem, which I described above, the game works well and without freezes, but if you just try to exit to the main menu, the game immediately crashes with the message: “Cyberpunk 2077 error report”, by the way, my configuration is more modest than yours: RTX 4070, Ryzen 5 5600X, 32 GB memory.

Top Bottom