They claimed "next level open world". My humble opinion...

+
They claimed "next level open world". My humble opinion...
Well, they claimed stuff like "next level open wordl" but what i see is a standard open world capped.

What i will say it's based on my gameplay and progress. Maybe if i go further in the story it changes (you people can tell me). Right now 40h played.

- No "barbers" or anything to change aspect
- No car collision physics
- No flashlight (not even a key bind)
- No car tunning/upgrade
- Can't keep a stolen car. You leave it, you lose it...
- Police POP UP almost next to you everytime you do something "bad"
- Police shoot you in the events where you help them...
- NPC AI is gone. They do nothing but walk like zombies. They're plain, don't react, don't do nothing. They are dumb colliding or tresspassing everything.
- NPC physics, movements, textures are pathetic. it looks like a copy paste of Fallout4 or even worse.
- NPC reactions are PLAIN and absurd. They hear a shoot from distant streets and everyone reacts like the sooting is next to them...
- Game physics? You drive a motocycle and hit a car with a resulting fliying WITH the moto. You NEVER can fall from the moto. And what about cars? you leve the car while driving and your character just stands. The isn't fall animations.
- First person because 3rd one won't be inmersive in a VERTICAL game. 40h played = 3 buildings where i can enter. Everything else is closed.
- Everyone gives you everything by calls and sms. Everyone have your number! Absurd. The spam of quests and all sort of stuff is insane.
- Enemies are using wallhack (joke). But they spot you behind the walls pointing to you so when they enter the room they do it already shooting at you. 2020 IA.

And much more...

Is this really next level open world? For me it's not. It's an incomplete and buggy game with a good script.

What do you think?

Top Bottom