TW2 song remix

+

Forum veteran
TW2 song remix

So I was bored and looking to test a few things and this was the result: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjnaVtfA5u0

It's a remix of the "Assassins of Kings" theme from the Witcher 2 soundtrack, with a tiny bit that was taken from the aptly-named GOG bonus track, "04_gog_bonus_track." Be sure to listen in at least 720p.

And yeah. If you want to download it for whatever reason, you can DL the mp3 version here and the wav version here.

Not bad :D.
I find it to be a welcome'd change --> after finishing the game almost 8 times (still working on dark difficulty :D )
The tracks tend to get very old, very fast ;o.

Good job sir.

It sounds really awesome *0*! I'll love to hear more if you're bored again. +LIKE!

Thank you for DLing link too!

Forum veteran
artox said:
Interesting and 8-bity :D, still I think I prefer the original
The funny thing is that there are ~12 separate tracks making up that 8-bity sound.

artox said:
he tracks tend to get very old, very fast ;o.
I know, right? The first time the music is great, but after a few playthroughs it starts to get grating. That theme song was keeping me up at night because I'd find myself inadvertently humming it instead of sleeping...

artox said:
It sounds really awesome *0*!
High praise from such an awesome arteeest as yourself and much appreciated :)

artox said:
Awesome. Reminded me of the X-Files theme a bit :))
Am I a bad person for having to google that?

I agree that TW2 music gets boring. I want to pull my hair out every time that battle theme comes on _-_;

227 - hey, haven't seen you in a while, where have you been? - I love the track! It reminds me of Final Fantasy music, just a wee bit, probably because of that 8-bit-ish sound. It's a nice spin on a well-known theme

Forum veteran
Dona said:
227 - hey, haven't seen you in a while, where have you been? -
Prison. I was running a brothel for the elderly and got caught because it turns out that old people can't outrun the police.

Dona said:
I love the track! It reminds me of Final Fantasy music, just a wee bit, probably because of that 8-bit-ish sound.
Thankya, Dona-cloud-swoop. There's also an organ that's tucked away in there, which is actually a habit I picked up from Final Fantasy music. Everything is better with a little organ.

... Except for the elderly, apparently. Life is so unfair.

Hey, this experimental track is really cool! Is Sile your trademark? :D

Good to see you again, you've been gone for quite a while. Why not running a brothel for witcher fans, including the elderly? You know, with sex cards and everything.

Forum veteran
siklara said:
Hey, this experimental track is really cool! Is Sile your trademark? :D
Thanks. I don't know that she's my trademark so much as the fact that I simply gravitate towards evil women. Clearly that preference carries over into fiction though a completely made-up character is still more real than some of the women I've dated. Small text burnnnnnn.

siklara said:
Good to see you again, you've been gone for quite a while. Why not running a brothel for witcher fans, including the elderly? You know, with sex cards and everything.
How would sex cards work at a brothel? I mean, asking people to drive to a location in order to view something that the internet virtually exists for doesn't seem like a sustainable business model. Also, I don't want to have to shell out extra cash to remove the Islamic textures right after we open.

Then again, I can see some serious pros to that plan. For one, creepy old men cosplaying as Geralt. That would make my life complete.

Top Bottom