Unable to pick up items

+
Hey gang,

I want to confirm that this is not something I am doing wrong or misinterpreting. I just started the game as a Nomad and got to the part where you climb the telecom tower. On one of the beams I found four items, two of which I could pick up like usual and two of which (pictured below) showed the loot symbol but would not let me pick them up no matter what distance or angle I looked at them from:

Has anyone here been able to pick these up? Or are these bugged for everyone? I’m asking about these in particular because after googling a bit I found people reporting the same underlying issue in other instances but where others chimed in and said they were able to pick things up like normal. Also, if one of you did manage to pick these up, can someone tell me what they are? I’m assuming they’re not a big deal either way but it would suck if the sheet of paper for example was a note or something and part of the worldbuilding.

Last edited:
Hi !

Still no news about that bug ?

Got to say some player (like myself) don't play the game at all until knowing what's about it ... A RPG game with a items pick-up serious glitch is really like a hammer with a crystal handle ...

Top Bottom