Update 2.0

+
What about the bug in Run this Town ? The door of the Black Saphir still closed and litteraly stop the quest ....

There's a minor thing that I've always had a problem with, and I don't know if it was ever addressed, or if it's addressed in this patch, regarding smoking. There are multiple points where you're given the choice whether to smoke or not. Even if you choose to never smoke, and even if you convince Judy to stop smoking, your character will smoke at the end of the sex scene with her. I know doing certain missions in a certain order can cause your character to start smoking, but this happens regardless of mission progress. Can anyone confirm if this was ever changed, or if it's changed in this patch?
With phantom liberty I restarted a game as a female V just to romance Judy, but I'm not sure I'll be continuing if V continues smoking as I juste hate that.

I made the mistake of not duplicating my save before the update to 2.0 so after I rolled the game back to patch 1.63 my 2.0 save was no longer playable on patch 1.63. Stupid question I know but is it at all possible to somehow get the save game playable on the old patch if I didn't make a duplicate or am I just screwed?

I made the mistake of not duplicating my save before the update to 2.0 so after I rolled the game back to patch 1.63 my 2.0 save was no longer playable on patch 1.63. Stupid question I know but is it at all possible to somehow get the save game playable on the old patch if I didn't make a duplicate or am I just screwed?
Not possible to play 2.0 save on 1.63

LOL, I have the opposite problem. I have my 1.63 save files, but cannot find a way to "roll back" to 1.63.

Except on Epic, on PC it's quite easy ;)
(on console, it's dead)
I know it can be done on PC. Even if I bought the PC version now (which I won't throw good money after bad), I'd still be stuck because cross platform sync only works off of new saves. Which means, I'd have to load game on console, make a new save, which would now be a 2.0 save, which would sync, then it would be no good on a PC 1.63 version. So basically there's no solution for me having played about halfway on console.

I know it can be done on PC. Even if I bought the PC version now (which I won't throw good money after bad), I'd still be stuck because cross platform sync only works off of new saves. Which means, I'd have to load game on console, make a new save, which would now be a 2.0 save, which would sync, then it would be no good on a PC 1.63 version. So basically there's no solution for me having played about halfway on console.
It's not like if it was new or surprising that Microsoft and Sony don't allow players to play "old" versions of games on their consoles... It's like that since, well... since ever.

So I've had a read through of the patch notes. I have only allowed the game to be updated to this version.
Which patch changed it so that gear no longer has stats? Because I went to my wardrobe and V was in his underwear lol. And just optics and a hat on.
I'm guessing that gear is just cosmetic now? Because none if it has any stats on it.

So I've had a read through of the patch notes. I have only allowed the game to be updated to this version.
Which patch changed it so that gear no longer has stats?

Update 2.0, which is the major overhaul update also serving as a foundation for Phantom Liberty.

Im sad now…i play on ps4, and it does not release on ps4…yall really ruined my mood…as a big cyberpunk fan this really upsets me thank you ig…for ruining my mood.

Top Bottom