Update 2.1 Patch Notes

+
i don’t get these „can’t play because of broken finisher“ argument at all - it’s not like there haven’t been finishers for years… sure it’s sad maybe even annoying but game- or progressbreaking? C‘mn…

To be fair, finishers are a huge part of melee builds, given the +25% healing they do. Combine that with a sandevistan, and you can really rip into enemies.

For those of us on PC, here you go. Something to tide people over until the patch comes out.

Here's another one that helps deal with some database entries not activating normally.

Last edited:
To be fair, there's likely just an absolute ton of crap to do. As I've seen from other people, there's a reason they're leaving Red engine behind after this.
Switching to UR is a good idea yeah but I doubt the technical engine part is the only reason for all the bugs… proper time windows for serious QA also play a big part - hands down…

Last edited:
One more thing that would keep me excited: if cops were noticing that my speedometer is modded to show something else than in-game mph, and attempting to stop me or issue me tickets for it.

Last edited:
Anyone else having the issue where you can't use Sandevistan during "You know my name"?
Sol never hangs up, and when I try to use it it says 'Sandevistan cannot ne used during a holocall'.

However in prior missions, I played with another character in the call the whole duration of the mission, and it let me use sandy.

Clarification: It's during the first part of the mission where you gotta subdue 2 guards, before you jack into the cameras. After that, you can use it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom