Upgrading Revolver "Crash"

+
Am currently trying to collect all the showcase weapons for the stash. One is the iconic revolver "Crash" which fit into my collection quite nicely.

Now, this is where things get tricky - I took it out of the stash and upgraded it! It's legendary now. Pretty cool, right?

Yeaaaaaah - if it wasn't for that tiny little exclamation mark on the weapon now :p So I can't put it back into it's spot on my wall. it's doomed to waste inventory space now...

Am currently on my way over to the guy I got the gun from to complain ( or maybe have a special hidden dialogue? A V can dream... )

Anyway - PSA: Don't upgrade weapons you don't plan on using, especially if they fit into your stash's showcase.

Attachments

• photomode_22122020_063628.png
    photomode_22122020_063628.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 667
  • Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    516 KB · Views: 330
same here..can't stash, can't drop, can't disassemble,can't sell.
Johnny's jacket, pants, glass, shoes have the same problem as well.

That's odd,

I think I crafted epic/iconic one and the rare/iconic I got from Rivers I placed on the wall. I did same with the Overwatch and several other weapons, tho most of them I just crafted and placed them on the wall.

Is it fully gone? Or do you have it equipped eventually?
For me the Revolvers with quest markers (Crash and Amnesty) are stuck in my inventory and are visible and I can equip them.
On the weapon stash screen they aren't visible therefore I can't drop them.

Attachments

• quest marker weapons.jpg
    quest marker weapons.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 75
When I upgraded Crash to legendary it just disappeared. It's not in my inventory, it's not in stash.
I hope you made a save just before (i always do that, in case if)

For me the Revolvers with quest markers (Crash and Amnesty) are stuck in my inventory and are visible and I can equip them.
Weird, normaly it's fix in 1.2 this kind of bug.
For Crash, directly after finish "Follow the River" and for Kerry overture, never had this gun with quest marker :(
(but i had a quest marker that appeared on Prototyp Shingen Mark V" in a run on 1.1...)

Sometime this afternoon it reappeared in my inventory, but it now has the exclamation point icon (like Skippy) which \I think means you can't Stash it. I'll check when I get back to the apartment.

(edited to add)
Sadly, as I expected, you can't stash it, so you can't get it on the wall. It's already legendary/iconic, so it can't be that it needs upgrading. Bug.

Last edited:
Top Bottom