(URGENT BUG NEEDS FIXED AND HELP TOO) (PC)

+
Be careful when doing the hunt side quest

To give the most info ive been playing all day today and well got my street cred from 25 to 47 and my lvl from 26 to 35 ish. i was about to finish all my side quests and started (The Hunt), aka help the cop River, again the mission was smooth up until your in the kids bed room and put on the BD when doing so and going into 3rd person to scan you can but it is very broken cam gets stuck and cant move cant tab back into the first person cam and when everything was scanned didn't progress the story further you were stuck. so after deleting the same old file again and again the same broken file (which in fact was obv broken because the file save was just a gray picture no save picture- you'll understand why i mention this soon) i finally gave up said im done went and deleted all my the hunt files then i realized sum all the work previously (aka all the old gave files from today 12/13/2020 WERE GONE but instead one of my last saves from 12/12/2020 almost 16 plus hours of work down the drain :( i hope someone can help me recover all the stuff i lost and patch this before someone else suffers the same fate:)

Top Bottom