Users Settings Data Appear To Be Corrupted And Cannot Be Loaded

+

Dexhii

Forum regular
I have the same issue. Have you learned anything?
It was a bug. That's supposed to be fixed after your change your settings again. According to some google-fu

If it's not you can always try going to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077

And deleting UserSetting.json. That way Cyberpunk won't load the broken settings.json. It will instead rebuild the entire JSON file again. And hopefully when you then change your settings it'll save correctly. You could even go as far as to delete everything in that folder and let it rebuild the whole thing

See this old post:
Hello,
Have you already found Solution for this bug? I just have same Error shows in the game, but my problem is different. I can't change graphics settings, so I'm not sure those are same bug or not.
what I did to solve is go to C:\Users\52730\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077 and delete all the file inside and restart the game then the bug is gone, but I'm not sure the SAVE will be delete together or not, because I already deleted all my save before I delete those files.
At the bottom : Here

EDIT: Hopefully this means that this thread won't get necro'd again, especially anyone who lands here through google SEO, since this is the first thread that pops up.

It was a bug. That's supposed to be fixed after your change your settings again. According to some google-fu

If it's not you can always try going to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077

And deleting UserSetting.json. That way Cyberpunk won't load the broken settings.json. It will instead rebuild the entire JSON file again. And hopefully when you then change your settings it'll save correctly. You could even go as far as to delete everything in that folder and let it rebuild the whole thing

See this old post:

At the bottom : Here

EDIT: Hopefully this means that this thread won't get necro'd again, especially anyone who lands here through google SEO, since this is the first thread that pops up.
>deleting UserSetting.json.
That worked for me thank you! Now i can enjoy the game alot more. Cheers!

Top Bottom