ps5 to pc cross save data cannot be downloaded

+
I bought both ps steam version of the game, while I didnt buy the dlc for ps5. I want to use the save data from my ps5 on my pc, but it just keeps saying 'save files cannot be downloaded'. I have tried several times, and on my ps5 the 'cloud' icon appears to be checked. However when I return to pc, the cloud icon there is still unchecked.

the data I saved on pc can be downloaded to ps5(the 'cloud' icon is checked, and the data can be downloaded)
Just bought pc version today, and I pre-ordered console version before game launched. both are 2.02 version. I set both audios and subs to english before uploading cloud data.

the first two data is created on ps5

Attachments

• 11222023-73606-PM.jpg
    11222023-73606-PM.jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 34
I bought both ps steam version of the game, while I didnt buy the dlc for ps5. I want to use the save data from my ps5 on my pc, but it just keeps saying 'save files cannot be downloaded'. I have tried several times, and on my ps5 the 'cloud' icon appears to be checked. However when I return to pc, the cloud icon there is still unchecked.

the data I saved on pc can be downloaded to ps5(the 'cloud' icon is checked, and the data can be downloaded)
Just bought pc version today, and I pre-ordered console version before game launched. both are 2.02 version. I set both audios and subs to english before uploading cloud data.

the first two data is created on ps5
No reply to this thread yet? Am having simiar issues in version 2.12

I'm also having a similar issue, although im not even getting the cloud tick icon, my save files to fail to upload from PS5 after the cloud upload icon initially appears. Strange system this. Disappointed I can't resume my save file on PC as was advertised

Top Bottom