V cannot run after exiting a car

+
this is an odd bug, when I leave a vehicle, V cannot run. In fact even just walking is really really slow. But then eventually everything seems to 'snap' back to normal and the walk/run is working. The Slow walk no run can last 10 sec or as long as 5 minutes before the 'snap' happens. This has been a consistent one for me. Lol maybe V left her hit box behind at the location in the city where she entered the vehicle, and it had to catch a sperate cab to catch up!

That's really odd, yes. Every few minutes I learn something new about dear V.
Maybe the car was too uncomfortable for V and that's why she couldn't run properly?
How about taking a motorcycle? Maybe that's healthier for V :shrug:?

Joke aside, you could try to verify/repair the game, just in case:

CDPR support can be reached here:
(there's no topic that's exactly fitting, but since V has some sort of performance issues, let's take this one - please click on Contact Us to send a ticket)

Just ran into this bug and the only thing that worked for me was to save, quit the application (PC) and restart it.

Normally this happens to me while I have the decelerate button/trigger depressed while climbing out of a car.

Just press the zoom button in once and it goes away.

Normally this happens to me while I have the decelerate button/trigger depressed while climbing out of a car.

Just press the zoom button in once and it goes away.

^This. Its an issue with the camera and its positioning for diving causing a minor camera zoom effect upon exiting the car. Zoom blocks other keybinds by default, so just press zoom again to fix.

Top Bottom