Car first person visibility & brake system

+
Hello everyone,
I've been playing this fantastic game on stadia, PC and now on PlayStation 5.

I love its gun play, game play, and all its aspect.

There still two things I really like to be improved in a future release:
  1. Car first person visibility
  2. Car braking system
It seems that cockpit are designed to give more visibility to the dashboard rather than the street. Real cars are not designed in this way. Some vehicles are really difficulty to drive, especially in the new bumpy streets of Dogtown. Would it be possible at least have a setting to adjust the seat high and distance from the dashboard?

Braking system: it is not smooth. In many vehicle, when breaking and downshifting... I don't know how to say... Has little shakes.
In 2024, vehicle with automatic gearbox are not that rough. In 2077 it should be te same.

Compared to GTA5 first person driving model (that according to me is the best existing), it very rough.
I found difficulty to drive slow on city, triggers are to sensitive and braking in to rough due to the gearbox shakes. If you could adjust these aspect this game would be perfect.

The other day I noticed that you can comfortably drive lorries (trucks) in first person because the viewing position is so much higher. Pity you can't just buy one (I never drive first person otherwise).

The other day I noticed that you can comfortably drive lorries (trucks) in first person because the viewing position is so much higher. Pity you can't just buy one (I never drive first person otherwise).
I totally agree
Post automatically merged:

Another cool feature would be a navigation system that shows the path via "Augmented reality" (as already happens when racing).

The path displayed via the minimap take my eyes off the road making me crashing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom