Weapon disappears when I step into the elevator for Nocturne Op55N1

+
I noticed after I made my choice who to with in the ending that my main weapon (Overwatch, Legendary/ Iconic) was gone. I assumed I would have to fight in the finale so I loaded back some saves trying to figure out when it was gone. Found it and continued through the quest checking my inventory often. It left my inventory almost immediately after sending the elevator up it immediately was gone from my inventory.

After some trial and error, I figured out I could keep the weapon if I dropped it into the elevator, press the button to send it up. Then I picked it up again about when you have the timed dialogue option. If you are too late it goes through the floor and cannot be picked up, too early and it still just leaves your inventory. Now I am paranoid and checking every few moments.

Hope this helps someone if they are having a similar issue.

Still not fixed in 1.23. Annoying bug. I just replayed 2 hours because I thought I stashed it somewhere by accident. But nope.

What a bump I'm gonna make two years and a half later. This bug still happens, in my case with Pride pistol.

Top Bottom