Weekly Poll 12/17/18 - Style!

+

What do you want from 2077 Style?

• Total voters
It's an item that can make your gear look like anything while still retaining its stats. You could make your high tech armor look like a tuxedo for example.

So if you think I'm going to make a pair of booty shorts in a very high tech piece of armor, you are absolutely right. That'll be the first thing I do.

So in looking at the poll results, apparently the answer is "yes." We want all the style things.

So in looking at the poll results, apparently the answer is "yes." We want all the style things.

Sort of. I mean, we want lots of options. No surprise.

But then we want gear and cyber style..interstingly we want armour to be separate and NPCs to have the same style choices.

That last is kind of reassuring.

Also that few people don't care about Style - or at least didn't bother to vote.

I'm super autistic when it comes to style and connecting it to substance so the more creative I can get in doll dressing in CP2077, the better.

At least allow me to create a proper cyberslav. Basically like the guy on top of the forum page, only with a tracksuit.

I think I saw a tracksuit on one of screenshots. I hope I can wear it.

At least allow me to create a proper cyberslav. Basically like the guy on top of the forum page, only with a tracksuit.

I think I saw a tracksuit on one of screenshots. I hope I can wear it.

I am not sure if i have heard that V can get fat like in GTA San Andreas , unless you work out ( your track suit would be perfect ). Or you `ll need a cyber beer gut to balance the beer on .

I am not sure if i have heard that V can get fat like in GTA San Andreas , unless you work out ( your track suit would be perfect ). Or you `ll need a cyber beer gut to balance the beer on .
Cyberslav isn't Italian mob. I'm not hoping for semki, but alcohol will be in the game, most likely.

Something like this, only with cyber-implants would be really cool:

I don't think I would transfer clothing stats even if I could, I think if your clothes is supposed to have any bonus stats like street cred then you should look the part for it to make sense.

I also think that armor should have their own styling and parts. I love seeing casual clothes being covered in kevlar or other protective gear, and things like seathe, arm pads, etc.

Cyberslav isn't Italian mob. I'm not hoping for semki, but alcohol will be in the game, most likely.

Something like this, only with cyber-implants would be really cool:

I can see this in Night City , Being draged down a dark street and a gun / mantis blade threatening you .

Good poll, I just picked '1'. I'm not one who relies on armor, never have. I hope we will have separate clothing, and armor items for those who like armor / armor ratings. But more importantly, I don't want to be stuck with 'outfits', that is a complete set of clothing / armor as one set. I would like separate clothing items, tops & bottoms, accessories, and separate footwear options including not wearing footwear if you wish. Some of us like to put a bit of ourselves into our character irregardless of the perspective view. It would be awesome if CP2077 gave us a variety of mix and match clothing / armor options and allow us to make our character 'ours' and not rely on set outfits. I'm sure many may disagree with this and that's fine but we all play games differently and for different reasons. I play more for the story with some challenge and if I can get lost in the game, even better.

Last edited:
As long as I don't have to chooce between looking and good stats I'm ok with anything
I actually like when you have to change your gear for various purposes. For battle you gear up accordingly, for hubs and walking-talking you can wear something that boosts your charisma, cool or whatever is there useful for that stuff.

I actually like when you have to change your gear for various purposes. For battle you gear up accordingly, for hubs and walking-talking you can wear something that boosts your charisma, cool or whatever is there useful for that stuff.

As long as is is automated why not, but doing it by hand is enough of a chore that I had to install a mod for that in Fallout 4.

1, 4, 5, 6, and 8.

(Nice job with the categories, btw. Great breakdown -- especially #5 -- sooo few studios seem to consider that!)

I admit, I'm a teenager when it comes to my characters' "look" in a game. I sort of get an idea of what the design should be, and am invariably disappointed if I can't seem to pull it off.

For me, I love the ability to play dress-up. I spend...far too much time...fiddling with wardrobes full of clothing and armor pieces in games that have the option. Most importantly, once I find a style that I like, I want to stick with it. I'm super-bummed when I'm forced to start putting on spikey, neon, glitter armor in later game stages and use weapons that look like they're made of ethereal magma or something. Being able to decide whether weapon and armor parts are sleek, bulky, visible or not, etc. would be awesome. (Also, headgear that accounts for longer hair styles is super cool.)

Having a system that lets me upgrade a piece of armor or clothing without seriously affecting its look would be super appreciated. So, keeping my favorite jacket until the endgame, and it will simply look like cloth in it's base stage, maybe have a few plates of armor sewn into it at middling stages, and a cool, barely visible hexweave at endgame stages is neat -- but the core look never changes. Dragon's Dogma offers a system like this. It's very possible to use gear you get right off the bat all the way to the endgame.

I admit, I'm a teenager when it comes to my characters' "look" in a game.

I used to be a sucker for the customization when I was younger, but I kinda grew out of it. Now I want the looks, if they can be customized, to serve the gameplay in some manner. Don't care at all about "for the player" customization.

I hope clothing and gear isn't too stat-based. 2077 has the potential to spawn some wild and fun creations. If we all end up in this game's version of Daedric armor because it awards the most "style" and leads to tangible rewards, character creation is a wasted opportunity. Gaming OCD keeps me from my dream of playing Fashion Souls. Please don't take Fashionpunk away from me too.

I hope clothing and gear isn't too stat-based. 2077 has the potential to spawn some wild and fun creations. If we all end up in this game's version of Daedric armor because it awards the most "style" and leads to tangible rewards, character creation is a wasted opportunity. Gaming OCD keeps me from my dream of playing Fashion Souls. Please don't take Fashionpunk away from me too.

I forgot to mention this one point in my post. Nothing gets me ticked off more then 'stat based' clothing items or weapons for that matter. Having to wait to rank up / stats before a particular clothing/armor item is available to you. If your going to have it available, then make it available right from the start. If it concerns 'stats', then let the clothing or weapon item rank up with you as you go through the game. Good post.

Top Bottom