Weekly Poll 7/01/19 - This Apartment Thing

+

Just one apartment?!

• 1. I was really expecting more. I am disappointed. I had plans! And furniture picked out!

Votes: 33 27.3%
  • 2. One is okay with me. Some place to admire my gear and listen to the radio. Only have one IRL!

Votes: 45 37.2%
  • 3. One apartment?! No apartment! The Future Is Disposable! Toiletries, tools and ammo - home!

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • 4. I think perhaps it's one at a time? As you move districts? Or upgrade your status?

Votes: 28 23.1%
  • 5. I think more might be added in DLC/Expansions?

Votes: 39 32.2%
  • 6. Wouldn't be surprised if they take even the one away in-game.

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • 7. Perhaps like Life Path, our apartment might be varied? So 3 choices or something?

Votes: 31 25.6%
  • 8. I'm ambivalent about this whole thing. Development cuts things - wasn't a priority for me.

Votes: 28 23.1%
  • 9. Jackie isn't dead, Sard, you fool. You'll see! You'll see!

Votes: 20 16.5%
  • 10. Apartment, shpartment. My garage shall be the land of GODS.

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
How can someone able to gunning whole gangs by himself without even trying to use any form of strategy can be forced to do anything?
You would need extreme things for that, such as a nuclear strike of an entire Corpo army, not the kind of ressources used lightly.

Using a nuke to force someone out of their apt is way overkill.

A noisey neighbor or too many cockroaches will do that sooo much easier.

What about poison, fire, chemicals in the vents, grenades, too high rent, even the wrong people knowing your location is bad. It could only take some simple tactics to get someone to get out...corpos would have numerous ways to easily force out everyone if they wanted to and without an army. There really is no safety net when it comes to apt buildings. Other than the words of people in contracts and money. Even then it can all be moot.

Even someone pooping on your doorstep regularly will make most people wanna move.

How can someone able to gunning whole gangs by himself without even trying to use any form of strategy can be forced to do anything?
You would need extreme things for that, such as a nuclear strike of an entire Corpo army, not the kind of ressources used lightly.
:rolleyes:

Lots and Lots of kung fu and a warrior spirit. and guns. lots of guns. and plot armor. :shrug:

Lots and Lots of kung fu and a warrior spirit. and guns. lots of guns. and plot armor. :shrug:

Well, it's a matter of consistency: If you can, then you always can.
Post automatically merged:

Using a nuke to force someone out of their apt is way overkill.

A noisey neighbor or too many cockroaches will do that sooo much easier.

What about poison, fire, chemicals in the vents, grenades, too high rent, even the wrong people knowing your location is bad. It could only take some simple tactics to get someone to get out...corpos would have numerous ways to easily force out everyone if they wanted to and without an army. There really is no safety net when it comes to apt buildings. Other than the words of people in contracts and money. Even then it can all be moot.

Even someone pooping on your doorstep regularly will make most people wanna move.

As if those petty things could stop V the juggernaut.
From what we saw in the gameplay video V is at least already at Morgan Blackhand strengh.
And I said "at least".

Last edited:
But that wouldn't make for a fun story would it? :think: I mean, I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it would be fun. :shrug:
I mean, I guess this is going from the assumption that V made serious effort to improve themselves, and got to that point where they can "kick butt" really well eventually. So, I guess yes I would like to eventually become an unstoppable super hero in Cyberpunk2077 :D

This is not true. Just because you can make it out of a dangerous situation once, doesn't mean you should expect to make it through another one. And you crashing someone else's place is a lot different than them crashing your place.

This is not true. Just because you can make it out of a dangerous situation once, doesn't mean you should expect to make it through another one. And you crashing someone else's place is a lot different than them crashing your place.
What if we put jets on V's apartment, and crash their place into corporates place? LOL :ROFLMAO:

Once?
Are you telling me going full FPS gameplay will not be supported by the game and that FPS player will be forced otherwise?
One V doing missions alone and without other strategy than gunning everybody makes V one of the more fearsome people I've ever heard of in the world of Cyberpunk 2020.

As if those petty things could stop V the juggernaut.
From what we saw in the gameplay video V is at least already at Morgan Blackhand strengh.
And I said "at least".

Those petty things would not stop V directly in a fight, V can fight and is very strong...probably at Blackhand strength.

I agree there.

What I am saying is that indirectly making someone want to move on their own accord is the easiest way to get someone out of a place. Most of the time when people get forced out of a living situation it is not by putting a gun to their head, it is from things becoming lame, or the way of life sucking, that makes them want to move.

Gentrification is a simple example. A new entity buys an old apt building, raises rent, pushes out families/people that have been there for years, or the building mysteriously catches fire and a new building is built quick with cheap materials, but the rent is 3x, or more than what it used to be. When I was living in San Francisco I saw this happening everywhere and it is probably still going on.

And if the wrong people know where you live in 2077 and stage ambushes on the regular, whether it be by tossing grenades around your door or sniping it in their freetime, you would probably get tired of it and want to move under more discrete terms.

It's easy to fight when you have a target. It is much harder when you have to battle with stupid things happening on the regular.

It's easy to fight when you have a target. It is much harder when you have to battle with stupid things happening on the regular.

Well, I find it even more stupid to try to piss off someone that dangerous.
Why trying to meet the Hulk when you can leave Dr.Banner alone?

Well, I find it even more stupid to try to piss off someone that dangerous.
Why trying to meet the Hulk when you can leave Dr.Banner alone?
I do really doubt that if I play Cyberpunk2077 long enough that I will somehow be able to avoid making some kind of enemy angry Lol. :shrug:

Top Bottom