Weekly Poll 7/8/19 - Which V Are You Gonna Be?

+

Which V is your V?

• 1. Female V

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • 2. Male V

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • 3. Depends on the char creation options - cooler looking one for me.

Votes: 26 19.1%
  • 4. Depends on voice actor.

Votes: 22 16.2%
  • 5. I nearly always play the male option.

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • 6. I nearly always play the female option.

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • 7. Really dunno yet.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • 8. Mix of both, I think.

Votes: 28 20.6%
  • 9. Whoever can romance Johnny!

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 10. HOW many seconds?!!

Votes: 7 5.1%

• Total voters
8:
Well, as for many reasons immersion is dead for me, I'll only look for the gameplay advantages, so it will be murderous full borg dickgirl V to be able to see boobs while tilting my left stick down yet still be able to please female NPCs.
You know, I never really know what is the proper posting etiquette of any forums I visit, I'm always so worried I will get in trouble, and here you are talking like that. I'm not complaining, or judging in any way, but I will say that It is a relief to know that THAT is okay... But even if we don't agree on most things, I will definitely be playing as you say, but rather in my own words "CyberFuta V" but not just limited to the uhhh... "weapon"... I'm gonna have... uhhhh... "all the weapons..." uh.... *down there*
I hope I said that in a polite and classy enough way. I hope my CyberFuta V can romance other CyberFutas.

Is anyone else going to play as a CyberFuta V? I mention similar things in my signature (feedback for cdpr), and I'm just kind of curious or worried because I don't know if I can create CyberFuta V in the character creator, or be able to start as Female V and then get some "upgrades" later on. What does everyone else think about this?

From what I know nothing has been confirmed, but there is already at least one such character in the game, so why not?

I'm male. I'll play both but will play femV first cuz I love badass female characters
Sigourneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :oops:

You know, I never really know what is the proper posting etiquette of any forums I visit, I'm always so worried I will get in trouble, and here you are talking like that. I'm not complaining, or judging in any way, but I will say that It is a relief to know that THAT is okay... But even if we don't agree on most things, I will definitely be playing as you say, but rather in my own words "CyberFuta V" but not just limited to the uhhh... "weapon"... I'm gonna have... uhhhh... "all the weapons..." uh.... *down there*
I hope I said that in a polite and classy enough way. I hope my CyberFuta V can romance other CyberFutas.

Is anyone else going to play as a CyberFuta V? I mention similar things in my signature (feedback for cdpr), and I'm just kind of curious or worried because I don't know if I can create CyberFuta V in the character creator, or be able to start as Female V and then get some "upgrades" later on. What does everyone else think about this?
If i would play a female v (i never would) i would probably romance dudes with that character and females with my male character and yes it’s hard to say what is allowed and what’s not to write these days but in real life im a fan of freedom of speech so there you can’t be silenced

If i would play a female v (i never would) i would probably romance dudes with that character and females with my male character
I think I get your style, I think I feel you bro. :think::beer:

and yes it’s hard to say what is allowed and what’s not to write these days but in real life im a fan of freedom of speech so there you can’t be silenced
Also fully in agreement. :beer::beer::beer: Cheers.
Post automatically merged:

I lurk around : )
Wait.... Waiitt... The actual youtuber? Wow it's rare as fudge for me to actually run into a youtuber that
#1 I LIKE
and Extremely rare
#2 I can actually communicate with them
So hello there!
headphone users and volume warning!

I want to play as male V with a bunch of cyberware. If we can choose our voices too I would choose the female voice idk why, but some people say the female voice is better. In other games too like ACO and Mass Effect.
So, male v with a high-pitch voice. Going to be pretty funny once I hear it. lol
Wait.... (please forgive me if joke doesn't make you laugh, I like you forum friend! :) ) no offense.
If male V with high pitched voice and lots of cyberware.... Syware..... Soyware..... SOYWARE... CONSPIRACY UNFOLDING!
(I think soy is pretty good, but I try to get it organic and store brand so it's cheaper. and avoid the pesticides)

I'm expecting some hilarious compilation videos to come out of this game down the line.
Oh... Ohohoho, JUST WAIT until I get my CyberFuta. I'm gonna be using the best weapon in the game to knock everyone unconscious..

From what I know nothing has been confirmed, but there is already at least one such character in the game, so why not?
Were you replying to me? (which character do you mean?)

Last edited:
If male V with high pitched voice and lots of cyberware.... Syware..... Soyware..... SOYWARE... CONSPIRACY UNFOLDING!
(I think soy is pretty good, but I try to get it organic and store brand so it's cheaper. and avoid the pesticides)
Uhhhhhh....:shrug:

Top Bottom