weird bug

+
i have some weird bug i did update drivers change setting but nothing happen please help me

specs:
i59600k
rtx 2070 super
32 gb ram 3000mhz

1607860306539.png

i did try open new save but it will be same and it will happen again and it is happen here too i think problem is the mission
maybe. Im alrdy cash backing for this ALPHA BETA CRAP . I think you should fo it too. Buy it later with discount ,cause they failed and lied to their community.

As mentioned in the other thread, I'd recommend reporting the issue to CDPR support:

If it's quest related, you could also use this website from CDPR support instead:

Please click on "Contact Us" to send a ticket.

As mentioned in the other thread, I'd recommend reporting the issue to CDPR support:

If it's quest related, you could also use this website from CDPR support instead:

as i said in other post - CDPR support "We needd a couple of weeks..." . LOL REALLY???? Why then you selling this alpha test game ?

why is this happen only few of us i just wanna play the game by the way i did send a ticket

Top Bottom