What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

+
V:如果我想死,我想拿著槍躺在棺材裡全身著火,而不是拖著別人跟我一起陪葬。

強尼:你知道怎樣才能成為傳奇了……終於槍在手,走吧。

從隱藏的結局開始.

Last edited:
Almost there! A few words up and down. Here's the whole legendary/iconic dialogue:

For an expanded list:

Johnny
Kinda tough deciding which of your friends get to die, isn't it?
Good news is you got this one choom who's already dead.
And he'd be honored to join you on a wild, suicide run.
You, me and Arasaka Tower. Kinda sounds like a Eurodyne lyric, I know, but trust me - we'll go fuckin' nova.

V
This plan, what would it entail, exactly?

Johnny
"Plan?" Well, might be how Rogue operates.
I say you grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower's front door and cut your own path down to the lower levels.
If Mikoshi's deep underground like Hanako claims it is, you'll just have to find the elevator.

V
If I gotta die, rather fall into my grave gun in hand and on fire. And not drag anyone down with me.

Johnny
Huh, you just discovered what it takes to become a legend... Grab your iron - let's mobilize.

+

Time to party like it's 2023.

The oil field part really hit the nail, especially if you go for the secret ending.
  • "You were a real dick in the beginning"

Last edited:
Now that he said it, it is exactly how I intend to spend it all.
That's gonna be a lot of glitter.

Screenshot 2023-12-31 09-43-33.jpg

Hey,
I was watching some more videos and I remembered once more how awesome, believable and intense the emotional moments are, such as:

The main story is definitely state-of-the-art, literally mind-blowing :howdy:

"Hey, hey, pipe down. Already got one holowhiner in my head, don't need another"

Effing roflmao

Even in the time of the OG Baldur's Gate 2, I didn't give it a second thought before I picked fight with an uber powerful bully.

So was the case with a dragon who doesn't need to be spoken to at all. Oh well. :giggle:

Is it true dragon meat tastes like chicken? Never mind, I'll find out for myself.

Step into my office, please. Many girls come through here. So many, But let me put it to you this way - I believe in giving each of them the personal touch. Ask anyone. I'm more than a chop-doc. See, I know what people truly want. To be flattered, praised, potted. To feel like… like they deserve it. Of course… I can't remember each and every one… Please, set your exquisite derrieres down.

-- Fingers

Top Bottom