Which lifepath is the most fun to play?

+
Hey, new on here and new to the game so hey choombas! Absolute noob question, which lifepath is the most fun to play? I'm thinking Streetkid but any advice is welcome.

They're all pretty equal. The most difference you'll get (besides flavor dialogues throughout) is in the very begging. I think Nomad's the most fun in the beginning because of Jackie, but Corpo's my favorite overall.

I'd say if Streetkid speaks to you, full steam ahead!

There is no real difference apart from how you are introduced to the game during the opening sequence, so just chose whatever sounds best to you or what kind of character you want to role-play as :)

I played the nomad lifepath and I'm debating streetkid for my playthrough when all the dlc is out. Can someone give me the general vibe of what streetkid adds to V's character and dialogues? The official description just makes it seem like it gives gang related dialogues.

I love the corpo intro where Jackie squares off against the Arasaka goons. The thumping bass, the tension, the dread... Like, damn, you do NOT fuck with Jackie or his pals. Plus I really like how clearly it establishes the dichotomy between corporations and the people.

EDIT: Plus I like the edge she has in dialogue choices. I dunno, I just like how sharp and educated she comes off in negotiations :shrug:

Nomad is the best for a first playthrough imho. Mainly because nomads are outsiders to Night City. Story wise it felt right that neither me nor the V I played knew anything about the city or even the situation between gangs and corporations. Through out the story, there are dialogue sections where V seems completely oblivious and sometimes even naive to what is going on around her/him.
When I did choose streetkid, I knew more about the game just like a streetkid would understand the gangs of NC. Though, honestly, streetkid V sometimes felt weird to play. Spends a whole lifetime in NC and looks surprised when certain things are explained that I figured out within an hour.

Corpo V is interesting, better than Streekid V imho. Mostly because the dialogue options that Corpo V gets are more informative.

Thats my take on it, sorry if worded weirdly, but I'm trying not to spoiler the story.

Nomad honestly.
The first mission is the most fun, you get to shoot, drive a car and can stretch your legs in a small town, as well feel that 'new life in a unknow land' character that can be fun.

Streetkid is short and can be a bit confusing for new players.

Corp I feel is the most linear and without much stuff to do, is mostly talk, seeing how corps are all eating each other and how easy is to lose in the Corp game.

Top Bottom