why in 2022 do i still have to install third party patches?

+
After installing the game from steam on my relatively new computer (AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, rtx 2060, 16 gb)
I had 45 fps on any graphics settings, that is, there was some kind of lock until I installed smt fix . Moreover, I read on the forums that the cd project fixed this problem, but at the same time everyone said that the problem was not fixed.
+ Is it necessary to talk about which game is not optimized.
For example, with the settings for retracement, when I open the map, my fps drops to 20.
When can we expect that cyberpunk that I paid for on the pre-order?

It was fixed but im not sure why its not working now. Used too be a Hex string you changed for it too work but its not there anymore. I agree its weird... Might also be AMDs failure, i seem too remember you still hade too do the fix yourself even after AMD said it was fixed for awhile.. For me it doesent matter since i use CET anyways so.

It was fixed but im not sure why its not working now. Used too be a Hex string you changed for it too work but its not there anymore. I agree its weird... Might also be AMDs failure, i seem too remember you still hade too do the fix yourself even after AMD said it was fixed for awhile.. For me it doesent matter since i use CET anyways so.

By the way, just in my opinion I saw a post from you on another forum about smt fix

After installing the game from steam on my relatively new computer (AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, rtx 2060, 16 gb)
I had 45 fps on any graphics settings, that is, there was some kind of lock until I installed smt fix . Moreover, I read on the forums that the cd project fixed this problem, but at the same time everyone said that the problem was not fixed.
+ Is it necessary to talk about which game is not optimized.
For example, with the settings for retracement, when I open the map, my fps drops to 20.
When can we expect that cyberpunk that I paid for on the pre-order?
With a 2060 you are not going to get the best raytracing performance (if that's what "retracement" means). Realistically, you need the 3000 series or the highest of the 2000 series cards to use raytracing. I don't really see how you can expect a developer to "optimise" for that -- your graphics card essentially doesn't have the computing power to do it.

If you are experiencing dramatic and sustained frame rate drops after leaving the map that do not go away (I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're describing) then you might submit a support ticket to CDPR via their support function on the website.

Top Bottom