widowmaker - tech precision rifle

+
It constantly stops working. So i constantly have to reload. I can fire it. But that is from the hips and not downsight and i can't charge it or shot through things

I don't know what is the bug but all the tech weapons are concerned (not just Widow Maker) ;)
When you aiming, the weapon don't fire :(
I had assumed that it was the perk point that cancels the automatic fire of technical weapons, but apparently that's not it. (although since I no longer have any points for tech weapons, I never had this problem with my Quazar again)

yeah i saw the other post. But it said sniper rifle, which is why i added TECH PRECISION RIFLE. But that is from last year

I don't know what is the bug but all the tech weapons are concerned (not just Widow Maker) ;)
When you aiming, the weapon don't fire :(
I had assumed that it was the perk point that cancels the automatic fire of technical weapons, but apparently that's not it. (although since I no longer have any points for tech weapons, I never had this problem with my Quazar again)
? This didn't happen to me. I could aim and fire all tech weapons

? This didn't happen to me. I could aim and fire all tech weapons
It happen "rarely" on all tech weapons (For me, it happened on Quazar and Lizzie. I never use others often). Honestly, I can't said when, why and how it appear... it's seem totaly random... :(
But now (after 1.2, i think), it never happen but I don't use any perk for tech weapons.
Could be that or not, I don't know.

It happens for me, most of the times i play the game. I don't do long play sessions anymore
I play very long session, but I only use my tech gun when my stealth fail (so not too often).
But if you always use tech weapons, yes "rarely" could became "often" :(

Edit : the best could be to try know why, when this bug happen :)
Have you tech weapons perk ?

Last edited:
had this happen when I first crafted a Achilles on a previous play through...quick save,don't leave menu and load that quick save you just created..solved it for me....this "pattern" seems to force the game to "hunt and fix " to some extent

I play very long session, but I only use my tech gun when my stealth fail (so not too often).
But if you always use tech weapons, yes "rarely" could became "often" :(

Edit : the best could be to try know why, when this bug happen :)
Have you tech weapons perk ?

But when i do play, i use it often. I got a hacking, techweapon build

I have various tech weapon perks.

But when i do play, i use it often. I got a hacking, techweapon build

I have various tech weapon perks.
Ok ;)
For me, it seem to be related to one of tech weapons perk (I never had the problem again since I no longer use any perk for tech weapons).
But that's still a guess.
To be sure, you could save, reset all perk and try it without any tech weapon perk. And if the problem still appear, it's not that and it's sure (and obviously reload the previous save).
If you don't want to do it, I'll probably find one or two hours for doing some testings :)

seems there is an issue with tech weapons not being able to charge while aiming. this prevents the gun from being able to fire while aiming as well. i can fire the gun fine if im not aiming.

for me, this happens with lizzie as that is my primary weapon.
when i googled this issue, seems this CAN happen to all tech weapons, but its not 100 percent reproducible.

hopefully this is fixed in the update.

Top Bottom