Winning against eternal Eredin/Geralt deck

+

Guest 3857871

Winning against eternal Eredin/Geralt deck

Finally! I build an NR deck that is capable of handling the eternal Eredin/Geralt monster deck!
I have the picture of my deck here: http://imgur.com/a/adljF

First round: When your opponent plays the usual Geralt and Eredin play Roche and Triss yourself and reduce both of your opponent's gold cards strength. Roche should attack Geralt and Triss should attack Eredin. Pass the round.

Second round: Be prepared to have some firepower ready at hand. You have crippled the most powerful weapon of your opponents deck but it still contains monsters. Dimeritium bomb/Aeromancy will be useful in this phase to control the flow of the battle. Play all of the fields Melee, ranged and siege to minimize the possible weather effects and if possible eliminate every and all foglets you see. In this phase you use all but your remaining strongest gold cards and utilities. Synergies are recommended but not necessary depending on your opponents deck.

Third round: Now is the time to play the rest of the gold cards. Geralt/Eredin has not likely survived the last round like most of the cards in your opponents deck. Steamroll that monster deck!

You should head over gwentdb.com and post your deck over there. It way easier for people to see it that way.

Top Bottom