Wishlist: Free DLC

+

Pick your top three, or comment your own suggestions down below.

• Total voters
An 'Added functionality' DLC, such as TPP, adjustable living quarters, that kind of thing ;)

If modders don't come out with it first, that is when I actually buy the game :p
It can be a variety of things. Iwinski has explained some of the DLC for TW3 had been started before release and finished afterwards, and some was created entirely after the game shipped. I know for a fact most of it for the previous two games was done after shipping, and there was a lot of it too. Dark mode, Arena, armors and weapons, new quests etc.

Add the missing roles from the sourcebook. Also add Adventure in near Orbit as depicted in the suplement "Deep sapce"

I don’t really need small extra clutter like new skins for equipement.

I’ll happily pay up a few shekels if the DLC offers something tha actually expands the gameplay (new skills, new interactions through those skills, etc) in a way that keeps the intrigue up.

New side quest, new weapons, cyberware, armor and new animations.

Those were my three picks.

Also, I would like new mini-games.

Well it's kinda difficult to say what to expect in DLCs while we don't know what is lacking from the main game. But it's always preferable to have new side quests even if a game does not lack in this regard. Like Witcher 3's contracts of finding the missing miners. Personally, I find these contracts were the most, if not only, effective addition to the free DLCs in Witcher 3, despite that the main game certainly did not have any shortcomings in this aspect. So yeah I think having new side quests should be the main focus.

Top Bottom