Witcher Object Dock Icons

+
Witcher Object Dock Icons

So, I was waiting for the game to ship (UK for me), as such I was at a loose end and decided to make myself some icons while waiting, I grabbed a couple of the available screens that I like and made a few quick 512x512 variation.Here are a few quick shots of how they look on different backgrounds:[size=10pt]#1 & #2[/size]
[size=10pt]#3[/size]
[size=10pt]#4 & #5[/size]
If anyone wants to use them they are located as below:Number 01Number 02Number 03Number 04Number 05Like I said they are just using the existing art with the exception of #3 so far, nothing really new but if anyone else is making one why not post it for others to use. ;D***EDIT***Cleaned up all the added edit’s to a more comprehensive post.*END*EDIT*

I know there is another thread with Object Dock icons but as i am going to make more i wanted to make my own to show my work off and to clearly offer you lot my work.Anyway here is my first Object Dock icon Preview:
Download Link : DownloadPreview:
Download Link : Download

Almost 60 people have looked in here and nobody has added any PNG’s or even commented? ???You’re going to give me a complex. ;D

i found interesting bug. when my objectdock is launched, i can't launch witcher - blue screen of death. i must kill objectodock.exe in order to can play Witcher :D

Thanks all for your comments :) I have no idea what the official icon is like as play.com was late posting The Witcher and the Royal Post omg they are so crap now its unbelievable so now i have to wait for Monday 9pm.

k i FINALLY got the game today and i can understand if you didn't use my icons as the official on is lovely but if you would like i could make a bigger version for ObjectDock ??

Top Bottom